Aurorae Classic Extra Thick 1/4" and Long 72" Premium Eco Safe Yoga Mat with Non Slip Rosin included
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1/4" Thick, 72" Long, 24" Wide with Rising Moon Focal point Icon to help your Focus with Illuminating Colors
- Our mats are Durable, Lightweight, Odorless and Easy to Care for/wash. Please make sure you read our yogi tips and care instructions that are printed on the back of our Aurorae paper wrapper.
- Mats have been tested and Safe/Non Toxic. No Phthalates, Phenols, PAHS, Latex, Silicone or Rubber
- Aurorae all-purpose yoga mats are for men, women and kids. At 72"x24" and 1/4" inch, it's great for Pilates or aerobics, outdoor activities like camping or fishing
- We are a Small Family Business that works in the spirit of Yoga.Your Satisfaction is our Goal. 2 Year Guarantee. Check out our latest NEW Yoga Mat developments on Amazon: 1) Aurorae Exciting New PRO Natural Cork/Rubber non slip Yoga Mat. Made from Portuguese Cork and Natural Rubber 2) Aurorae Super Sized "ULTRA" Super Sized Extra Long 78"; Extra Wide 26" and 1/4" Thick for comfort and Safety. Non Slip Rosin and Carry Strap included with "ULTRA" Mat only
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AURORAE Classic Yoga Mats
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerBefore beginning any exercise program, consult with a health care professional to ensure that you are healthy enough for exercise. If you experience any pain, discomfort or Allergic reaction while using any Aurorae products discontinue use immediately and contact a health care provider. All Aurorae products are for personal use only. If you have any slipping issue with our product we suggest following our yogi tips that come with the mat.
Seller Warranty Description2 Year GUARANTEE Sold by AURORAE ONLY. We cannot Guarantee 3rd party sellers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had this mat for about 10 months. I practice power yoga about twice per week and the mat is already falling apart. The material is pulling away where my hands and feet go. I am so disappointed because I really liked this mat at first, but it just doesn't pass the test of time. Prior to my Aurorae mat I used a $10 mat from Wal-Mart that lasted 4 years without ripping. This product doesn't deserve the original 4 star rating.
I went weeks practicing yoga on it (on average about 4 times a week), and after my instructor noticed I was slipping in Down Dog she recommended that I try washing it with a cloth and laying it out, but that did not help.
If you're purchasing this mat, I guess you could buy the non-slip powder (I haven't tried that yet)...
Back on the hunt for another mat.
Well, last night was yoga class and I regretted my purchase within the first 5 minutes. At home I used the mat on carpet, so of course it felt cushy. On the hardwood floor in class, I noticed that the mat compressed down to the equivalent of a thin piece of cloth where ever my body weight was. You could even see dents in the mat where I sat or stood. I felt like I was directly on the wood floor. The sciatica that I have never had a problem with in yoga class flared up immediately and by the end of class I was having problems moving around. I also have bulging lumbar discs in my back and on the car ride home I could feel pain radiating from my back down to my lower calf, I haven't had back pain this bad in years!
When I got home, I pinched the mat and found that it compressed almost completely flat between my fingers; I tried the same test on my cheap (much thinner) mat and found that it did not compress much at all. Comparing the two, the thinner cheap mat was actually thicker than this mat!
In a strenuous yoga class I may experience slight back pain, on either the studio mat or my old cheap mat, but nothing like what happened last night (and last night's class was NOT strenuous). I guess this mat will be for on-carpet use only and I'll continue my quest for a new mat.
Most recent customer reviews
*Just enough thickness to cushion my bad knees for certain poses.Read more