Aurorae Printed Extra Thick 5mm and 72" Long Premium Eco Safe Yoga Mat with Non Slip Rosin
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5mm Thick, 72" Long, 24" Wide with Focal point Icon to help your Focus and Exciting Original printed Designs
- Our mats are Durable, Lightweight, Odorless and Easy to Care for/wash
- Mats have been tested and Safe/Non Toxic. No Phthalates, Phenols, PAHS, Latex, Silicone or Rubber
- Aurorae all-purpose yoga mats are for men, women and kids. At 72"x24" and 5mm Thick, it's great for Pilates, aerobics, outdoor activities like camping or fishing
- We are a Small Family Business that works in the spirit of Yoga.Your Satisfaction is our Goal. 2 Year Guarantee. Check out our latest NEW Yoga Mat developments on Amazon: 1) Aurorae Exciting New PRO Natural Cork/Rubber non slip Yoga Mat. Made from Portuguese Cork and Natural Rubber 2) Aurorae Super Sized "ULTRA" Super Sized Extra Long 78"; Extra Wide 26" and 1/4" Thick for comfort and Safety. Non Slip Rosin and Carry Strap included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AURORAE Printed Yoga Mats
Color: Crimson Sun
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I initially had some problems with the mat being slippery, but after a few rounds through the washing machine on gentle cycle (as the cleaning instructions at the time indicated), the slipperiness was no longer a problem. However, after about a year's worth of use, bits of the mat started to fall off. At first it wasn't bad, but by the end of the second year, tiny bits were regularly crumbling from the back third of the mat (sticking to my feet after down dogs).
As I was preparing to purchase a replacement mat, I came across the same mat on Amazon and noticed the two year guarantee. So I tried contacting customer service even though it had now been over 2 years. I received a response within an hour (on a Sunday!) from the CEO who asked for pics of the damage and had a replacement mat shipped the following day (which arrived today, 3 days later). They also included a Slip Free Rosin Bag with the mat. Needless to say, this is probably the BEST customer service I have ever received anywhere.
I noticed the washing instructions on the new mat say to wash it in the tub (NOT in the machine as the instructions two years ago indicated). I assume they changed the instructions based on feedback from customers, indicating that machine washing dried the mat out too quickly. I hope that following these new washing instructions will ensure a long life for my new mat!
1) The grip factor was about the same for both. I took private lessons to start with and that guy had me sweating every time. My hands would sometimes slip on both. I will say that the more expensive Jade was the same grip as Aurorae. And the hand powder work wonders to help with grip.
2) Length- Both about the same
3) Pad thickness/ comfort- Aurorae hands down (again for a newbie like me). I'm only 35 but my knees could not handle being on Jade. I always had to use a towel.
4) Hygiene: I'm not sure what it was, but the Jade got quite grubby very quickly. I clean my mats after every time, but it was almost like it attracted and held on to dirt. It stained and I couldn't wash them out.
So, after 4 months I threw my Jade away because it had gotten so gross (again just my experience, maybe my dogs were purposefully doing it so as to devour it without guilt later). I got to the point where I wouldn't do anything on it without a towel because it looked so dirty. And how can you really do a downward with a towel. And the day when I was trying to relax with restorative yoga without actually touching any part of the mat I realized it had to go. I got a couple of cheap mats after that to get me through- I never recommend that.
Ordered the Aurorae again and it was like a breath of fresh air from an old friend when I used it again. This mat is all I need and I don't think I will ever buy another brand again
I am 5'8" (not too tall in my opinion), but my legs are 36" long. Before this mat, I felt like a daddy long leg trying to stay within the confine space of a poppy seed. Not being afraid of dirt I do not mind the ground, but my knees sure do.
I am extremely frugal, and I hate buying things for myself. I am so happy I made this purchase. My knees are thankful, and I am finally able to stay on the mat. It is also beautiful.
The only thing I would remind people of, is to wash it well. The mat comes with factory oils on it which can be slick, especially if you are sweating it up in some summertime vinyasa. No detergents. Simple green is a good option, or just warm water and a good soak. Hang the mat dry and DO NOT roll before it is totally dry or it will grow bacteria & mold.
Happy yogaing & Namaste