Aurorae Synergy 2 in 1 Yoga Mat; with integrated Non Slip Microfiber Towel. Best for Hot, Ashtanga, Bikram and Active Yoga where you sweat and Slip
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1st product of it's kind; Bonds our 5mm Patented PER Yoga mat bottom surface with our Lush Non Slip Microfiber Towel Top Surface; Bonded stitched border; The more you sweat the better your grip. US Patent Protected
- Yogi Tip For best results I recommend at the start of your practice to lightly spray some water on the top surface of your mat; This will prevent any sliding if you have dry hands and feet
- No Longer the need to buy two products; No Slipping, No Bunching or movement of a separate towel on top of your mat during your practice; Use for Hot, Bikram, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Active, Power Yogis; The more you sweat the better the grip
- Lush, Soft, No Odor, Super Absorbent, 5mm Thick, 72 inches, Long and 24 inches Wide. Durable, Long Lasting with Easy Care
- 2 Year GUARANTEE Sold by AURORAE ONLY. We cannot Guarantee 3rd party sellers. Check out our latest Yoga Mat development: Aurorae "ULTRA" Super Sized Extra Long 78"; Extra Wide 26" and 1/4" Thick for comfort and Safety. Non Slip Rosin and Carry Strap included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
AURORAE Synergy Patented Yoga Mat/Towel
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerIf you experience any pain, discomfort or Allergic reaction while using any Aurorae products discontinue use immediately and contact a health care provider; All products are for personal use only; If you have any slipping issue with our product we suggest following our yogi tips that come with the mat
Seller Warranty Description2 Year GUARANTEE Sold by AURORAE ONLY. We cannot Guarantee 3rd party sellers.
Top customer reviews
Erin - Five Parks Yoga
First of all, it is advertised as being odor free but that is NOT true. There is a definite unpleasant odor especially noticeable when laying on the mat.
Secondly (and this might be my fault for choosing this size), there was an insert with the mat that states "72 inches extra long for all sizes". Well, at 6 foot 3 inches, 72 inches is not a good size for me. Either my head or feet hang off the mat when laying on it. I also feel that 24 inches wide is not enough (and I am not big weighing around 170 lbs). Also, I find the mat to have a very hard surface.
Thirdly, if you store the mat rolled up, the ends will not lay flat when you unroll it.
Finally, what I thought was a good feature - front load machine washable - is a problem. Frequent washings will cause the microfiber towel surface to separate from the base layer.
No chemical smell, it's grippy and much more convenient than carrying a separate towel and mat. Hand-washing in the bathtub is a necessity if you don't own a deep drum, front-load washing machine (or don't want to go to a laundromat), but spraying with a mat cleanser and lifting the mat's nape with a soft bristle brush can lengthen times between washes.
This is probably the best purchase I've made during my practice, and one I'll repeat when the mat has reached its end of life.
Slightly thinner feeling than a typical 5 mm. However my knees are very sensitive and well no issues for me in my 1hr and 15 min hot yoga class.
One class and I'm sold! Now let's see how it holds up!