Aurosports 3-in-1 Soil Moisture, Light and pH / acidity Meter Plant Tester,Good for Gardener or planter both indoor and outdoors (No Battery needed)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soil Level: Measure soil moisture, pH and light by just plugging in the probe
- Scientifically Accurate: Easy to read moisture, ph and light levels, promotes healthy plants
- NO Battery Required: No batteries or electricity needed, plug and read
- Let you know your soil: when to water, control PH level, determine if plant getting adequate light
- Ideal Tool: Compact and portable design for indoor/outdoor use
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||? AIDC02301|
|Package Height||0.79 x 1.97 x 5.91 inches|
Aurosports 3-in-1 Soil Meter with Moisture Light & PH Test Function, ideal tool for your plants, suitable for outdoor and indoor plants, gardens and grass lawns Promotes Healthy Plants
*This Soil Meter help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational. * Let you know when to water. Dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again
* Help you to control Ph level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants You will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil
* Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
Easy To Use
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. without touching the stone, don't too hard, easy to damage the probe
2. After using, need to clean and wipe the probe (can't test the water)
3. Don't inserted in the soil for a long time for using
4. Design for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or too rigid ground Specifications
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1 x Soil Meter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The device is easy to use and seems to be pretty consistent. It is easy to grip and has a large easy to read display. It takes a 9volt battery that comes with the meter (Good Job) and a cleaning cloth that you can use to keep the stem clean for the next use. These guys have thought of everything.
I've sent a couple of these to my Mom and sister because they are always out sticking their fingers in their pots to see how wet or dry the soil might be. They loved the meter too.