Aurum Cables High Speed HDMI Cable 26 AWG (50 Ft) - Supports 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return [Newest Standard]
|Sale:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$21.00 (53%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 50 Feet - High Speed HDMI Cable connects a Blu-ray player, computer, AV receiver, Apple TV, Roku streaming media player, cable box, Play Station 3, Play Station, Xbox One, 360, Nintendo Wii, Wii U or other HDMI compatible devices to your Ultra 4K TV (UHD TV), HDTV, monitor, or projector
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 26AWG Pure Copper Conductors, Triple Shielding and Gold-Plated Full Metal Jacket Connectors provides strength, durability and prevents interference or signal degradation - CL3 Rated for In-Wall Installations
- SUPPORTS: HDMI 2.0 functions including 3D video, HD, UHD, Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), 48 Bit Deep Color, 32 channel audio, HDCP, Dolby True HD 7.1 audio, and more
- SUPPORTS: Resolutions up to 4Kx2K (UHD) including 4096x2160, 3840x2160, 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 1920x1200, and 1080p - Category 2 Certified - High-Speed 10.2 gbps / 340 MHz Supports Increased Refresh Rates & 48-Bit Deep Color
- WARRANTY: All Aurum Cables HDMI cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions or concerns.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Aurum Cables Certified High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Supports 3D, Audio Return Channel and Up To 4K Resolution
* HDMI cable with AUDIO RETURN - combines both audio and video into one cable
* Ethernet Channel For Sharing Internet Between HDMI Devices
* Compatible with all HDMI Devices
HDMI combines both audio and video into one convenient cable, so it's all you need to connect your HDTV to your A/V receiver, Blu-Ray / DVD player, Microsoft XBOX ONE, Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii U, High Definition (HD) Cable Box, Personal Computer, Laptop, Netbook or any other (High Definition Multimedia Interface) device with an HDMI output.
- Supports 3D Content
- Guaranteed 4Kx2K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Supports Audio Return Channel
- Supports Highest Refresh Rates up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Full Metal Shielding within connectors For durability and Interference protection
- Shielding throughout Cable
- HDMI connectors are 24K Gold plated.
Additional Sizes Available
Aurum HDMI Cables are available in a large variety of lengths. Just search for Aurum Cables in the search box. Buy with Confidence
All Aurum Cables HDMI cables are backed with a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions or concerns.
Top Customer Reviews
So I have come to the conclusion that this length of cable doesn't support the very high data rates required to run 1080P at 60 frames a second with 3D frame packing. Note that all other forms of HD work fine. That's what initially had me fooled. Even AT&T's one lonely 3D channel (ESPN 3D) works fine on this cable. Why? Because it runs at 720P, not 1080P.
So there you go... fully cross-diagnosed, affirmative proof that this cable does not support 1080p in 3D at 60FPS. So if you just need a long cable for 1080p without 3D, great, but with 3D it ain't doin' it for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
premium quality better than the sell in stores
50% cheaper than retail stores
I just have to take a moment here to comment on these HDMI cables. After getting these cables for my nephew I have to give them a Huge Thumbs Up! Read morePublished 1 month ago by AJ57
Ran to connect one DVR from my living room to my kitchen TV. Note: Cable has a direction indicator on it. I tested it backwards and the picture was no different. Read morePublished 1 month ago by TommieT