- Brand Name: Aurum Cables
- Model Number: AUHDMB15FT-BW/FR
Aurum Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable (15 Ft) With Ethernet - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel [Latest Version] - 15 Feet
|Price:||$17.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- High Speed HDMI Cable 10.2 gbps / 340 MHz Supports up to 240hz Refresh Rates and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports 3D, 4K, Ethernet Channel, Audio Return Channel, 1440p and 1080p, FullHD Resolution, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Fully Shielded Heavy Duty 30 Gauge -
- 99.9% Oxygen Free Cable for Minimum Signal Degradation, ROHS Compliant
- Fully compatible with devices such as 3D TV's, DVD Players, PS3, xBox, and Blu-Ray Players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* HDMI cable with AUDIO RETURN - combines both audio and video into one cable
* Ethernet Channel For Sharing Internet Between HDMI Devices
* Compatible with all HDMI Devices
HDMI combines both audio and video into one convenient cable, so it's all you need to connect your HDTV to your A/V receiver, Blu-Ray player, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, HD Cable Box, Personal Computer or any other (High Definition Multimedia Interface) device with an HDMI output.
- Supports 3D Content
- Guaranteed 4Kx2K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Supports Audio Return Channel
- Supports Highest Refresh Rates Available
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Full Metal Shielding Within Connectors For Durability and Interference Protection
- Shielding Throughout Cable
- HDMI connectors are 24K Gold plated.
Buy With Confidence
We at Aurum Cables put tremendous effort in excellence of quality in the cables, we will back our HDMI Cables with a Limited 1-Year Warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
The cable was a surprise since it's a braided cloth outer cover like what you might see on some old AC lamp cord from the 1930's or 40's as opposed to the extruded plastic on a typical HDMI cable.But the technology must be in there somewhere because the video and audio it delivered to the 47" LED TV is perfect and stable. The only caution I will offer is make sure you hook it up correctly as it is directional and will only work ( boost the signal) if connected properly. Bottom line, IT WORKS!
Only complaint is the INPUT/OUTPUT labeling - its very vague and should be labeled as AVR < - HDTV >
It is a DIRECTIONAL cable so once you test it use some white electrical tape and a sharpie to lable it correctly - to avoid any confusion once your in the attic ....
But it came with a 6 inch splicer/connector (filter?) in the middle of the cable that made the cable apx 80 feet long. I'm not sure what was up with that.
I was trying to run cable from my computer to my television, located in the other room. The television showed that a connection was being made. The computer recognized the Samsung television. But the television did not get a signal.
I hooked up other devices to the computer and television with other cables and no problems there.
No problems with the return. I'm still on the look-out for a 50 foot cable, but this particular one (with the splice in the middle) didn't work for me.
It is fully compatible with just about any resolution and supports Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD. The HDMI connectors have plastic covers for protection and the entire 50 foot cable wraps up into a small hoop. This is one of the best high quality cable values I have seen.
Check out the specifications under the product.
Sadly I didn't test it before I ran it in the wall. Lesson learned, always go with monoprice over this junk.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cable did not work! However, contacted the seller, and was issued a full refund.Published 9 days ago by iNad925
This had to be pulled through 6" of conduit and survive. It did, and works as advertised.Published 1 month ago by William T. Baldwin
These cables, is just impress me of how good they are compared to their prices.
it's not far to compare them to other brands that cost 4-5 times, but as durability I start... Read more
I bought this cable to replace my old cable whose connector broke off because the cable's stiffness put so much stress on both sides of the connection. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This product worked great. It was the best cable in my price range for the length of run that we needed. I am very happy with the performance of the cable. It has worked great.Published 2 months ago by Gerald C.