Aurum Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 2 Pack 3 FT - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel [Latest Version] - 3 Feet
|Sale:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$13.00 (65%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Pack of 3 FT - High Speed HDMI Cable connects a Blu-ray player, computer, AV receiver, Apple TV, Roku streaming media player, cable box, Play Station 3, Play Station, Xbox One/360, Nintendo Wii, Wii U or other HDMI compatible devices to your Ultra 4K TV (UHD TV), HDTV, monitor, or projector
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 30AWG Pure Copper Conductors, Triple Shielding and Gold-Plated Full Metal Jacket Connectors provides strength, durability and prevents interference or signal degradation
- SUPPORTS: HDMI 2.0b functions including 3D video, HD, UHD, Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), 48 Bit Deep Color, 32 channel audio, HDCP, Dolby True HD 7.1 audio, and more
- SUPPORTS: Resolutions up to 4Kx2K (UHD) including 4096x2160, 3840x2160, 2560x1600, 2560x1440, 1920x1200, and 1080p - Category 2 Certified - High-Speed 10.2 gbps / 340 MHz Supports Increased Refresh Rates & 48-Bit Deep Color
- WARRANTY: All Aurum Cables HDMI cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions or concerns.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Aurum Cables Category 2 Certified High Speed High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Supports 3D, Audio Return Channel and Up To 4K Resolution
* HDMI cable with AUDIO RETURN - combines both audio and video into one cable
* Ethernet Channel For Sharing Internet Between HDMI Devices
* Compatible with all HDMI Devices
HDMI combines both audio and video into one convenient cable, so it's all you need to connect your HDTV to your A/V receiver, Blu-Ray player, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, HD Cable Box, Personal Computer or any other (High Definition Multimedia Interface) device with an HDMI output.
- Supports 3D Content
- Guaranteed 4Kx2K, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Supports Audio Return Channel
- Supports Highest Refresh Rates up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Full Metal Shielding within connectors For durability and Interference protection
- Shielding throughout Cable
- HDMI connectors are 24K Gold plated.
Additional Sizes Available
Aurum HDMI Cables are available in a large variety of lengths. Just search for Aurum Cables in the search box.
Buy with Confidence
All Aurum Cables HDMI cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions or concerns.
Top Customer Reviews
Then one day I had a message on my TV when I tried to watch a movie on HBO. The message said my cables where not compliant with the cable system I had. I had no idea what that meant, except that I was not going to have all my movie stations anymore...possibly for months. :(
Finally, one day I went to watch a show not on a movie channel, and again a message flashed on my smart television letting me know that "your cables are not HDCP compliant".
Now I had no choice but to find out what that meant, as I was losing channels rapidly. Long story short, the Amazon cables were not compliant, so I found these that are and they work perfectly!! The picture is also excellent, as was the price. Had I realized the fix was just a cable change, I certainly would have done it sooner.
Hope this helps you. If so, can you please click on a"helpful" below. Thanks!! :)
Just say no to cable gouge at bricks-and-mortar stores.
Short cables can reduce clutter.
I avoid generic unbranded cables because the amazon reviews are often misdirected. Different companies ship different cables under the same listing.
- - - Pricing - - -
Amazon price bounces between 5 and 6, with rare drops below 4. There's an "Online Price Alert" that will email you whenever this or any amazon product dips below your target price. Google it. It's nicely done. Or try camelcamelcamel.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After buying a new A/V receiver I was looking to upgrade the HDMI cables that run from our components to the A/V receiver and ultimately to the TV. Read morePublished 1 day ago by BigTex
I received 2 but only one works. To much trouble to return since its a small item. At least works. LolPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Beware! The cord is 1 foot and the other is 1 foot. That is something that should have been noted not saying 2 feet.Published 7 days ago by Kindle Customer