Aurum Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable 25 Ft with Ethernet - Supports 3D & ARC [Latest Version] - 25 Feet
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25 Feet - High Speed HDMI Cable connects a Blu-ray player, computer, AV receiver, Apple TV, Roku streaming media player, cable box, Play Station 3, Play Station, Xbox One, 360, Nintendo Wii, Wii U or other HDMI compatible devices to your Ultra 4K TV (UHD TV), HDTV, monitor, or projector
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 28AWG Pure Copper Conductors, Triple Shielding and Gold-Plated Full Metal Jacket Connectors provides strength, durability and prevents interference or signal degradation
- SUPPORTS: HDMI 2.0b functions including 3D video, HD, UHD, Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), 48 Bit Deep Color, 32 channel audio, HDCP, Dolby True HD 7.1 audio, and more 99.9 Oxygen-Free Cable for Minimum Signal Degradation, ROHS Compliant
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCT: All Aurum Cables HDMI cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime-warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions or concerns.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Aurum Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - (25 FT) Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel - Full HD [Latest Version] - 25 Feet
Aurum Cables Certified High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Supports 3D, Audio Return Channel and Up To 4K Resolution
* HDMI cable with AUDIO RETURN - combines both audio and video into one cable
* Ethernet Channel For Sharing Internet Between HDMI Devices
* Compatible with all HDMI Devices
HDMI combines both audio and video into one convenient cable, so it's all you need to connect your HDTV to your A/V receiver, Blu-Ray / DVD player, Microsoft XBOX ONE, Microsoft XBOX 360, Sony PlayStation 4, Sony PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii U, High Definition (HD) Cable Box, Personal Computer, Laptop, Netbook or any other (High Definition Multimedia Interface) device with an HDMI output.
- Supports 3D Content
- Guaranteed 4Kx2K (4,096x2,160 pixels), 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Supports Audio Return Channel
- Supports Highest Refresh Rates up to 240hz and 48-Bit Deep Color
- Supports Transfer Rates of Up to 340Mhz or 10.2gbps
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP Compliant
- Full Metal Shielding within connectors for durability and Interference protection
- Shielding throughout Cable
- HDMI connectors are 24K Gold plated.
Additional Sizes Available
Aurum HDMI Cables are available in a large variety of lengths. Just search for Aurum Cables in the search box.
Buy with Confidence
All Aurum Cables HDMI cables are backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions or concerns.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I ever see someone thinking about getting a NES Mini, I WILL be recommending this as a required purchase, just maybe adjust the length purchased for most people. Seriously... 25 feet of cable means I can almost run this into my attic then to my TV from where I was sitting to play.
Bear in mind, however, that this fix was not for a 4k HDR signal, just a PS4 HDR signal. But this tip could be applicable to someone...
1. Vary well protected the woven material has kept up to quite some heavy abuse, wound into a backpack when not in use
1a. Its also about 1/4 inch thick around which is great for me because i tend to step on my cords a lot when im not paying attention, just feels great knowing i wont (or at least seems like it would be less likely to) damage it this way.
2. Plugs are thick and sturdy love it for the projector and TV i use this with at work (though see cons for this too)
3. Red and black cord looks great
Now the Cons
1. With the cord and plug being so thick it is extremely hard to bend to get into angled ports or ports in small recessed areas, like some TVs (i bought a 90 degree adapter for these situations)
2. the cable tie that comes with it are 2 cheap pieces of Velcro sewed together with there logo, which is fine i had some better ties that i stole from my last cord now that it retired =P
Ill add pictures when i can