Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,536 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,581 reviews
on October 12, 2016
The woven cable cover is nice. It helps prevent tangles and looks great. The cable produces a reliable signal. I have not experienced any dropouts or degradation, even with the long length. The low price is very affordable. The included velcro wraps are handy. I highly recommend this cable to anyone who needs and HDMI cable.
on January 24, 2017
When I got my Nintendo Classic Mini, I loved it except for the controller and cable issues: The cord for the controller means you're only an arms length away from the unit, and the 3' HDMI cable means about the same length away from your TV. Getting this meant that you're not 2-3 feet from your screen.

If I ever see someone thinking about getting a NES Mini, I WILL be recommending this as a required purchase, just maybe adjust the length purchased for most people. Seriously... 25 feet of cable means I can almost run this into my attic then to my TV from where I was sitting to play.
on December 25, 2016
Great!!!!
on December 6, 2016
I had decided to give the old brick and mortar establishment a shot with getting a ~25 foot cable and had no luck. In fact all I remember finding was a 12 foot skinny, rubber cable for like 50 dollars and these gimmicky rope cables with all sorts of unnecessary features for the sake of "quality". Never again. This cable could be mistaken for a cable that costs hundreds by any idiot who doesn't know that just because your cable is coveres in gold, doesn't mean the pixels will shrink themselves or make themselves sharper. Little do they know they can snag something just as good for the cost of a couple sandwiches. The red and black is a nice touch as well.
on December 21, 2016
Great high quality cable. I ran both 4K and 3D signal through it with no issues at all.
on September 6, 2016
I originally purchased the 25-foot 2-pack for a new wall mounted TV set-up. I was very happy with the HDMI cables. They seemed sturdy and were easy to fit through the in-wall conduit. I actually ended up purchasing a 3rd 25-foot HDMI cable for another new wall mounted TV set-up. Well, it all went down-hill from there. Shorty after everything was installed the picture would cut out for a few seconds and/or we would get a warning message along the lines of "...your TV does not support the broadcast signal...switch to component cables for best results..." which was impossible since we have a brand spanking new LG smart TV and an HD DirecTV receiver. Anyway, we thought it was a fluke so we dismissed it. Then one night the other TV set-up lost picture all together and after fiddling with all the cables I got the same "..does not support the broadcast signal..." message and the screen went completely black and wouldn't come back. I knew at this point that it had to be the HDMI cable because we were still getting sound via our surround set-up which is connected via component cables(old school Bose system that doesn't have HDMI capability). After having these problems I looked at other negative reviews it turns out I am not the only person with this same issue.
After all this, I attempted to return the cables only to learn that I am outside the return window which I thought was 90 days but turns out it's only 30 days. I am completely unsatisfied with the fact that I spent over $30 on cables that are completely useless.
on March 27, 2016
Really great Cable, if i could 4.5 stars i would. I use it at home with my gaming and streaming and at work for use with a projector for programing and events.

Pros
1. Vary well protected the woven material has kept up to quite some heavy abuse, wound into a backpack when not in use
1a. Its also about 1/4 inch thick around which is great for me because i tend to step on my cords a lot when im not paying attention, just feels great knowing i wont (or at least seems like it would be less likely to) damage it this way.
2. Plugs are thick and sturdy love it for the projector and TV i use this with at work (though see cons for this too)
3. Red and black cord looks great

Now the Cons
1. With the cord and plug being so thick it is extremely hard to bend to get into angled ports or ports in small recessed areas, like some TVs (i bought a 90 degree adapter for these situations)
2. the cable tie that comes with it are 2 cheap pieces of Velcro sewed together with there logo, which is fine i had some better ties that i stole from my last cord now that it retired =P

Ill add pictures when i can
on June 8, 2016
High Speed HDMI Cable by Aurum Cables is high quality and completed our theater system. We needed a HDMI Cord that would be long enough from the projector on the ceiling to the PlayStation 4 and this worked perfectly. The ends on the HDMI are secure and tight and the cord is well protected. I highly recommend this HDMI Cable for the price and quality. The cord does not get tangled easily and was easy to move around to exactly where we needed it placed.
on May 13, 2017
Absolutely the best HDMI deal on Amazon! I've used this cable in several client installations connecting laptops to existing presentation systems and this cable has been GREAT! No color problems. No ghosting. No delay problems with audio. The ends are stout and the cable with the nylon braided exterior has held up well to being taped down to floors and stepped on. It's been used and not babied for four months now and still appears absolutely new. The velcro cable tie is a nice addition. If I need another HDMI cable I will buy this brand again.
on April 23, 2017
I needed a long HDMI to run from the projector on the ceiling to my laptop. 25' lets me route the wiring out of the way and still have flexibility to move around a bit.

The cable feels nice and well manufactured. It's a bit more stiff than I had expected but it works well to zip tie other wiring to it and feed through holes or conduit.

No complaints thus far.