- Series: New Encounters: Arts, Cultures, Concepts
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: I.B.Tauris (February 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848855915
- ISBN-13: 978-1848855915
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,812,621 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Auschwitz and Afterimages: Abjection, Witnessing and Representation (New Encounters: Arts, Cultures, Concepts)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Nicholas Chare is a lecturer in the Department of Art at the University of Reading and a Visiting Research Fellow at the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies at the University of Leeds.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|