- Series: New Encounters: Arts, Cultures, Concepts
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: I.B.Tauris (February 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848855915
- ISBN-13: 978-1848855915
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,603,152 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Auschwitz and Afterimages: Abjection, Witnessing and Representation (New Encounters: Arts, Cultures, Concepts)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
About the Author
Nicholas Chare is a lecturer in the Department of Art at the University of Reading and a Visiting Research Fellow at the School of Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies at the University of Leeds.
Browse award-winning titles. See more