Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on January 23, 2015
I am absolutely in love with Aussie shampoo. I have been using it for 15+ years and didn't realize what it did for my hair until I switched to salon brand. I bought some shampoo from my hair dresser and was disappointed with it. I started using my Aussie again and my hair is visibly shinier, and smooth to the point where I can run my fingers through it and there isn't a single tangle. The best combination is the Aussome Volume shampoo with the Moist conditioner. This leaves your hair feeling really clean, but also really smooth and shiny. Sometimes you take the things you use every day for granted until you switch to something else. This is also a pretty good deal on the package, but I'm not quite sure why this is an add on item.
VINE VOICEon January 22, 2014
Not my favorite, but good for the price has a nice fragrance and leaves your hair feeling clean and soft. My hair tends to be a little dry so I prefer Aussie Moist over this one but if you don't have a problem with dry hair then this one is definitely a good buy.
on January 10, 2014
This is a great deal! The bottles are huge, I bought mine a month ago, and I'm a guy with short hair and I can't immagine I've even use 1/4 of the first bottle. It has a nice clean smell- but not perfume like or overbearing. It's a unisex geared shampoo. Unfortunately the pump on the bottle broke 4 days in. It still works but I literally have to pull the pump up and down to get it to dispense shampoo. Thats the main reason I gave it 4-stars instead of 5. This however could have been damage from shipping, or a manufacturers defect- who knows.

I'm a busy guy though and just don't have the time to return such a low cost item, especially if I can still make it function by manually moving the pump up and down. All and all I'm pleased.
on September 5, 2015
I've used this for a few weeks now and really liked the results! I have thick, medium length hair and normally have to use root lifting products while blow drying my hair. I decided to blow dry my hair without any additional products and it turned out just as voluminous as when I use normal shampoo and additional products. I love the smell and will definitely reorder once both of these bottles run out :) it is such a great value! I also really like that this shampoo is clear, it makes me feel like there are less chemicals in it.
on December 18, 2012
After washing with it, my hair has volume! I don't use conditioner. Instead, after washing my hair with shampoo, i use a bit of oil, preferrably, amond oil!
on August 18, 2012
Works great, gives you major bounce. I have naturally thick and curly hair, but this gives me that extra boost to make my hair incredible. I love the big pump bottles, too. They aren't so big and clunky that they don't fit in the shower, like some brands. The pump works great from the first day to the last drop.
on December 2, 2015
Seems every time I would go to the store to get more Shampoo it would be in the small container and would have some type of new name. I love this particular shampoo, the volume. Was easy to order and shipped out fast.
on March 17, 2015
works great
on September 7, 2016
Wifey loves this particular brand. Great Service as always with Amazon. She bounces brands a lot but always comes back to Aussie.
on May 9, 2016
Fabulous shampoo. No need for conditioner. My hair is shiny and has great volume. I ordered enough to last me 2 years just in case they stop making it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question