- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B004P3XFGE
- Average Customer Review: 172 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #133,134 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Aussie Chiller Bushie Perforated Hats
|Price:||$54.95 - $172.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made of a rich and soft ultra-light chamois fabric that will not fade
- Uniquely perforated design provides superior ventilation and blocks sun
- Designed to be soaked in chilled water for a cooling headwear
- Chillers remain very cool for 5+ minutes and quite cold for 15+ minutes
- Cooling comfort will last for 1-3 hours or until dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aussie Chiller Bushie Perforated HatsUltimate Summer Cooling ComfortKeep cool on hot summer days with the Aussie Chiller Bushie Perforated Hat. This uniquely designed hat is soft, ultra-light and provides superior ventilation. Simply soak the hat in chilled water for a refreshing cold feel for those hot summer golf days, hikes or even for gardening.Aussie Chiller Bushie Perforated Hats feature: * Made of a rich and soft ultra-light chamois fabric that will not fade * Uniquely perforated design provides superior ventilation and blocks sun * Designed to be soaked in chilled water for a cooling headwear * Chillers remain very cool for 5+ minutes and quite cold for 15+ minutes * Cooling comfort will last for 1-3 hours or until dry * Quickly re-chill with a refreshing splash when necessary * Shockingly lightweight and twice as rugged * Soft wireless brim holds shape * Stops sweat before it stains * Washable, crushable and never loses shape * Sizes: Medium (6A1/2" - 7") a Large (7" - 7A1/2") a X-Large (7A1/2" - 7A3/4")
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I ordered the L and it is too small. I must have an odd head. However, I did see where you can tug down the rear band to make the XL a bit tighter for windy days. That works for me.
The elastic hat band is what wears out after many, many wearings, and the hat gets floppier as well. I'm using my old, worn one as a work or hiking hat. It's still wearable, but I bought this one for golf. I live in Wisconsin now, so the heat isn't the issue. I just like this hat, and I can sweat it through, rinse it out, and it's clean and ready for use.
I couldn't be happier with this hat, and I own a lot of hats and caps.