- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$6.40 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner, 8 oz
- Get 3x the moisture of an ordinary conditioner with this deep conditioning treatment
- Turns dry hair into silky soft tresses
- Miraculously revives dry hair in just 3 minutes 1x a week
- Leaves hair smelling like a luscious blend of California orange, radiant grapefruit and succulent lime
- One 8 fl oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Style Name: Moist Deep
From the Manufacturer
3 Minute Miracle Collection
Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner: winner of Allure's 'Best of Beauty' Award, Justine's 'Real Beauty' Award & the Temptalia 'Editor's Choice' Award.
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner
- WATER, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ECKLONIA RADIATA EXTRACT, BENZYL ALCOHOL, EDTA, METHYLCHLOROISO- THIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIA- ZOLINONE, GLUTAMIC ACID.
Check-out our Other Collections
|3 Minute Miracle Color||3 Minute Miracle Shine||3 Minute Miracle Smooth||3 Minute Miracle Strong|
|What's its 3 Minute Miracle?||10x the color protection* *strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo||24 hour shine||24 hour frizz control||10x stronger* *strength against damage vs. non-conditioning shampoo|
|Size Options||8 oz.||8 oz.||8 oz.||8 oz.|
Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Edta, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Work into clean, wet hair. Use the next 2 minutes and 45 seconds to think deep thoughts about your day. Rinse then go! Any Aussie Shampoo. Any Aussie Shampoo.
Top Customer Reviews
1. It does have water listed as the first ingredient which is a plus
2. Even though it does have silicone that isn't water soluble , there are ways to work around this by using a ACV rinse or a clarifying shampoo
3. Although fragrances can be drying , it is listed as the 7th ingredient which means compared to the first or second ingredient it doesn't have as much.
4. It has aloe and jojoba oil, which are both great for my hair
My first impressions/ what stood out first was the bottle and design. It has a nice twist and squeeze feature with grip indentations on the sides which makes for a nice hold. So even though your hands are wet or slippery, it is easy to handle the bottle, get the product out and tend to your hair.
Smell and Texture: It has a very nice sweet and subtle smell and not too overwhelming.Read more ›
The product is very good and affordable, and a great choice for dry hair, for normal hair is more of a once a week treatment
popular as the "Moist" conditioner. Now they have brought back "Smooth" and it is better than ever. I have tried this new version and it still conditions, gives glossy and tangle free hair that has body. Does not weigh hair down. I have very long hair, and this product works all the way down to the ends. I don't leave it on my hair for more than a minute and it still works well. That may be where the product has been improved. It works quickly and effect lasts and lasts.
I am very pleased that Aussie has brought "Smooth" back- and P.S.- I have also tried the new Aussie "Three Minute Miracle STRONG" conditioner. It gives thickness, body and volume, but not as really, really smooth and frizz-taming as "Smooth"
If you want smooth and glossy hair that moves in the wind without tangling, this is the stuff. Enjoy!! And thank you to Aussie for listening!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I use this once in awhile when I think my hair needs a little conditioning. Probably once every two months. Leaves my hair tangle free.Published 2 days ago by celeste
I have thick long frizz-prone hair and I find that this conditioner improves the manageability of my hair and reduces the frizz. Read morePublished 7 days ago by VsReviews
I love this conditioner so much. Makes my hair soft with the first use. It's so wonderful and the packaging makes me so happy because you just directly squeeze it without any lids. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Belly
this stuff works great on your dry and damaged hair it works on all hair types and dont make my hair greasy it helped my hair come back to normal from it being dry and frizzyPublished 13 days ago by Shar1970
This made my hair SO soft. I've only used it once but I will be using it forever!Published 17 days ago by justin
I use this conditioner once a week and let my hair air dry. I notice it being shiner and healthier. I love the smell of this too. Highly recommend.Published 25 days ago by Mary Y Doye
I have a frizzy dry hair. I used it and after that my hair was like cat hair! I didn't like it.Published 29 days ago by Mary