Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UGG Australia Girls' Bailey Button Triplet Sheepskin Fashion Boot Chestnut 5 M US
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Size: 5 M US Big Kid|Color: Chestnut|Change

on October 23, 2014
The fur around the top of the left boot is discolored. It has a greenish tint and the right boot is the normal chocolate color. Very disappointed for boots that cost so much. Sending these back and hopefully the next pair will be better.
review image
An UGG boot is one of those "slave to fashion" items where kids, teen, and even adults "need" to have a pair of UGGs. Yes, they are nice, but really for the price the quality isn't anything out of the ordinary.

Comfortable - YES, Warm - YES, and for the present, very fashionable. And they seem to run a size large, so if you wear a 7 shoe, buy a 6 boot.

The Bailey boot is similar in general style and fit to the UGG Classic boot. Whereas the Classic is a plain boot without any closures, the Baily features an opening down one side (the outside) of each boot. These are secured with three wooden buttons bearing the UGG logo. Each button fits into a large elastic loop. The opening/buttons allow you to leave the boots up or roll them down to expose some of the interior "fur" as a cuff if so desired. This design lets you turn over the top of the boots a bit more easily than the sytles without buttons, such as the Ugg Classic.

The boot is made of sheepskin on the exterior and insole. The exterior sole is made of EVA. EVA is Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copolymer, and has been used in shoe soles for manyyears. It is lightweight, yet very durable.

As with any natural material or fiber, it is recommended that you treat these boots with a good quality water repellent. UGG sells their own. Personally, I use the Kiwi Camp product, which tends to provide good, long-lasting coverage while not noticeably darkening the treated product.

Overall, these are really nice boots. I just feel the price is not justified. With their continued popularity, they command a price just shy of their list price. UGG may be an Australian company, but these are made in China, so, without knocking Chinese manufacturing, it is not as if you are buying something made hand-made somewhere known as the pinnacle of quality.

To their credit, UGG, realizing their products are often duplicated by unscrupulous parties, provides some help in the way of specific labels and/or stickers in order to help the consumer be alert for counterfeit products.

Again, as nice as these are, there are so many similar products that perform similarly with the same style, comfort and durability, yet at a fraction of the cost. Steve Madden boots come to mind, for one.

So, if your child absolutely must have UGG boots, these are fine and will not be disappoint in any way. But if you can tear yourself away from the "name", you will find more value elsewhere.
I bought these online for my granddaughter in a size 2. Right now she is wearing a size 2, but they run large and I was expecting this. I went with the black to coordinate with a dress coat I recently purchased for her. I own the identical boot in the adult size and they kept my feet toasty warm and dry last winter despite record lows and record snowfall.
I suggest you waterproof these boots for a little extra protection. I put on three treatments with a product I purchased from Cabella's and these boots remained both dry as well as unstained despite all the salt that was liberally dumped everywhere.
Yes, these aren't cheap. However, I feel these boots are worth the money because they are so well made.
on February 11, 2015
These boots do not feel worth the price I paid. They fit somewhat awkward and I do not believe they were made in Australia as they state. I had to pull what appeared to be either a nail or harden glue from the toe. I have worn them twice and do not like!!! I bought a better boot with no name from Sam's Club that I just love! These boots are definitely not worth the money!!!
on December 21, 2013
I wear a size 5-1/2 to 6 in womens shoes and the size 4 fits perfectly - and a lower price!
on May 14, 2015
Got these for myself and I'm a women's size 6 and they fit great and I saved from having to buy an adult pair. Comfy and go with anything. I love both pairs of my Uggs and I'm sure they'll last for years to come. Although I think I overpaid using amazon...next time I'll shop around. But 5 stars for the boots
on February 17, 2015
I have put off purchasing a pair of Uggs for sometime as I wasn't sure if they were just too casual for me. I LOVE these!!! I can wear these ALL DAY long. I can walk forever and they keep me warm. I took the advice and bought down a half size. I normally wear a 6 1/2 and I purchased a size 6. They were warm and comfy the minute I put them on. I did condition them before I wore them to help protect them. I now have them in black and a chestnut color and couldn't be happier.
on October 28, 2015
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas last year. I knew what to expect because they were brand name UGG boots, but I didn't know how well they would wear. We put leather protector on them before the first wear and again about 4 months later. We live in Colorado so they see a lot of snow and junk, but there are no water marks or stains. My daughter has since outgrown them but I've adopted them. I've had them for almost a year (and wear them fairly regularly in the winter) and they still show little to know wear. If anything they look better now that the upper part is broken in and a little more slouchy.
Additionally I think the supplier got these to me in 3 days over the Christmas season when everything else was taking a week or more.
on August 6, 2016
Genuine Uggs at a fabulous price !!
Don't hesitate to purchase from this company..
I have bought my granddaughter Uggs every fall for 10 years now and these were the best price ever ...
Love !! Thank you !
on November 24, 2014
Amazon hit this order right out of the ballpark. Not only did these Uggs arrive early at her home in Connecticut, my 10-year-old granddaughter is delighted with the fit, style and color. She told me that she is practically living in them. There is nothing more important for grandparents than keeping smiles of contentment on our grandchildren's faces. Hooray for Amazon!