Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on December 1, 2014
Runs small
on January 26, 2015
I have over 10 pair of Uggs and this is the first pair that fit so mad I could not get my foot in them. Exchanged them for a bigger size and still could not get my foot in them very disappointing every other pair I have I wear a 7 but not these
on March 8, 2013
Only problem is that I ordered the Natural color and guess what, in Amazon's infinite wisdom the color in the box was a pretty purple. the box is labelled "NGT". So maybe it is night? At least this time the size is right.

I got another pair of shoes where the box was labelled correct,but the shoes were 10's! and when I went back to reorder another (this was in 2 days time) my size was gone. I ordered some other shoes that actually appear pre-worn on the soles. so not new as sold to me and another order i made they sent me 2 pair of shoes that are just too small.

I am getting tired of this. It is a hassle to get stuff back to UPS in my little town. The store that takes the packages charges even for pre-labelled, pre-paid packages.
on December 15, 2014
Love them!!! Purchased these a while back and till this day I love them!!
on March 8, 2013
My wife loves loves loves the boots. It fits comfortably and is stylish. I'm happy because she is happy. Thanks.
on March 7, 2013
My niece loved the books. I was so concerned they were authentic and glad to report that they are. Thank you.
on November 23, 2014
To lace up the back of the boots is a pain
on November 4, 2013
Love the look but they squish my feet despite being a size 6 in the other 4 pairs of UGG's I own
on July 2, 2013
Love these boots! But!! they are a pain to get on and off!!! they look great on though especially with leggings!
on August 15, 2014
fits tight, so order a size bigger!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.