Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on February 12, 2013
As a Raynaud's sufferer, gloves that keep my hands warm are hard to find.
I was searching for fully lined real shearling gloves for a long time, UGG seem to be the only ones out there.
Although they are expensive, it's worth it because they keep my hands warm! I only wish they were water resistant.
I recently got these gloves in the Bomber Chocolate color in size medium. I have pretty small hands that can often even fit in kids gloves. My ring finger size is 5 1/2, so usually I wear size small gloves in just about every brand I have ever tried. After reading a lot of reviews on these gloves at several sites, I decided to order these in a size up (medium). The shearling inside the gloves it so thick and plush that it takes up a good amount of the room for the fingers inside, resulting in a need to size up. I'm so glad I did! If I had bought these in my regular size, they would have been too tight in the fingers to be able to bend them comfortably, and also I wouldn't be able to wear my rings if the fingers were too tight.

These are by far the most luxurious gloves I have ever owned. They are like wearing Ugg boots on your hands. They are extremely warm, which is wonderful for enduring the cold northern Minnesota winters where I am at. The fur on the Bomber Chocolate color is a dark cream color. Not bright white like some of the photos appear. They are long gloves which go a good ways up the wrist, keeping the cold and snow out. I can't imagine a more perfect glove!
on January 4, 2012
These gloves are warm and toasty. I purchased them in black from a retail store, and am disappointed to discover that the black dye comes off on my nails and cuticles. It's difficult to remove: washing with soap doesn't do the job. I'm going to buy silk glove liners to wear under these gloves!
on December 15, 2014
I can't believe these are really an UGG product as I have many . I can't help but think that these are a counterfeit version . I have another pair of these UGG gloves in a different color and they're much heavier and of a better quality . These gloves are not the standard that UGG's been known for and for $155.00 there's no way I'm keeping them . I was also disappointed to see that they are now made in China . So much for the made in Australia image . I guess I'll go back to ordering well made gloves from Italy ! Too much
$$$ for poor quality .
on December 10, 2015
I Purchased these gloves after giving my daughter my old pair, which I loved. They were purchased about 5 years ago. I ordered this pair because it was their top of the line . When I put them on, I was astonished and disappointed at the lack quality. They felt like an inexpensive pair of gloves, made from substandard materials . My entire family has worn UGG boots for years and I had ordered a new pair with the gloves. I contacted UGG AUSTRALIA directly to nicely explain my disappointment . The customer service representative said she was sorry and hung up.
It is incredibly disappointing to see that the Ugg name doesn't mean quality anymore!
on December 5, 2012
I bought thes gloves in black for my wife to wear with her black coat. For $175 you would thing that they would not make her hands turn black. She said they were warm, but be warned that dark colored gloves will make your hands black.
on January 31, 2012
Gloves arrived as scheduled and very well packaged. Wife loves them. Gloves are very warm and stylish. Gloves are also very warm. Should consider water proofing.
on January 16, 2015
Looking For Warmth-

Here they are. They feel so GREAT on that you don't want to take them off. I am just happy to have "Gloves" that will keep my hands warm.

Sincerely,
F.E. Manuel
on February 18, 2015
Definitely keeps my hands nice and toasty, however the inside black fur dies the tips of my fingers black and all the little fuzzies gets in my finger nails, so be careful if you are going somewhere nice for dinner, you don't want to look like you have dirty finger nails!
on January 26, 2014
... seam of right thumb split open after only one month of occasional wearing :-( Are these gloves "guaranteed?" Am I due a replacement?