Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 24, 2011
When I saw this book I thought it looked different & appealing & I thought my grandkids would like it. My son received it & told me that it was a beautifully done book & the colors were great.
The kids seem to like it a lot, so I'm happy.
When my grandson was born I made him a quilt, called animal alphabet by an artist named J.Wecker Frisch, very colorful as well & he loves the quilt.
on August 16, 2015
Amazingly beautiful book for a young child. I've purchased this for my son and for gifts for a number of friends' children, and it always gets oohs and aahs.
on November 23, 2013
great hard cover book, all my children love this book great pics and colors, very pleased with it we sit and go through this book with my 3 year old, getting him into books now spend about 10 minutes a day mostly reading to him ,but he will spend time on his own with books
on May 23, 2015
Since I spend part of the year in Australia, I wanted my grandson to learn about the animals there. The book is colorful and fun.
on July 20, 2013
Gave this to an artist friend of mine who has a penchant and love for aboriginal art. This gave her a wonderful opportunity to view various pictures to enhance her knowledge. She was very happy with the gift and wanted to get more of the same quality.
on April 6, 2014
I enjoy this book as much as my Grand Children. Great example of Australian Art and not just for Children.
on December 27, 2012
Used as an intro to an art lesson. Good book. I can't believe they require a minimum amount of words. Crazy. They want an opinion and then ask for so many words. What are they nuts!
on December 31, 2014
Beautiful little book, bought it for the pictures.
on February 11, 2015
very nice book - love the pictures!!!
on May 17, 2013
I created a unit about different country's animals This book was a great addition to learning about all of the unique animals from down under:)