Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Australian Dream Arthritis Cream 2 Oz By Nature's Health Connection
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 15, 2011
Go to the Austrailian Dream website and get your two free samples before spending money on this. I got my samples in about three days. I tried it and it seemed to help my knees a little for a couple of hours, but the pain came back too soon for me to spend the kind of money they want for this stuff. I give them three stars because of their willingness to share their product for free before selling it to me. Try it out for yourself--for free. It might work for you. You've got nothing to lose.
on July 20, 2013
This cream did not work. I returned it and was charged a restocking fee. How do you restock a used cream. I also had to pay the return shipping cost. I will not purchases another product from Nature's Health Connection. Amazon is always been great for returns. This company does not.
on January 27, 2012
I got the free samples at the company website and was doubtful it would help. I have fibro, arthritis, brusitis and tendonitis. I also have tears in my shoulders and bad knees. I take anti-inflammatories and pain medicine and still have alot of pain. This cream is very helpful. It works almost instantly and though it doesnt take all the pain away it takes away a great deal of it. I also tried it on my son and a friend who also got amazing results. I got my samples yesterday & I am ordering today! Highly recommend giving this a try. Also I have very sensitive skin so bad I cant even change laundry soap and this has caused no issues whatsoever. :) Happy customer for sure
on March 7, 2010
I was skeptical at first but decided to go ahead and give it a try. I've used this Australian Dream Cream several times now and I am truly astonished and amazed with how well it works and how quickly it works, too. It's great for localized pain relief... and just what I needed. I'm so pleasantly surprised.

In addition, I have sensitive skin and have to be so careful with anything I apply to my skin - this did not irritate my skin at all. In fact, it feels really good applying it. Very cool going on, doesn't feel greasy, no smell. It's wonderful.

A little bit goes a long way, too. The price may seem a bit high, but it's obvious that this will last me a long time.

I'll definitely buy more when the time comes. I'm sold on this. :-)
on July 5, 2012
I thought it was expensive but the results were well worth it. I used it on both knees and the results were amazing. Nothing I have used prior to this has given me any relief. A great product in my opinion.
on November 30, 2012
I bought this and hung onto the receipt in case I had to take them up on their money back offer. It worked so well, that I am buying more. It works particularly well with arthritis of the spine and you really do not need to use much.
on April 21, 2013
I have Ankylosing Spondylitis - spine arthritis - with flareups effecting the joints throughout the body. I cannot take most of the injectables, and am able to function most of the time,but never without hurting. This did not erase the pain completely, but it did lesson the throbbing by quite a bit. I will be purchasing again!
on December 23, 2009
I thought this product was expensive, but I am so glad I made the purchase as it is worth every penny. When I use this cream I get instant relief without the hot burning feeling and odor that other arthritis creams leave.
on September 10, 2014
I was not sure but I am convinced. The cream works very well. Rub it in and my hands stop hurting. The doctor said it works for some people and some it doesn't. I am one of the lucky ones!
Chris in Washington
on August 15, 2013
I have used australian dream and delighted with the ease in shoulder and hip pain. I went to buy some more today and I was told at two pharmacies that Australian Dream has been recalled. Is anyone else aware of this? I cannot find any info on the internet.

See 1 answered question