Australian Bodycare intim Shave 3.38 oz - Intimate Shaving Gel with Tea Tree Oil for Ingrown Hairs, Irritation & Razor Bumps, for Bikini line Shaving and Shaving The Intimate Area, pH Balanced
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Brand||Tea tree oil australian bodycare|
|Item Volume||100 Milliliters|
|Scent||Tea Tree Oil|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- 🌿 RESULTS: What can I expect and when? You will feel the effect immediately and If you use Intim Shave as your Shaving Gel you will see the result after the first time. Intim shave – A shaving gel designed for the shaving of intimate areas and If you haven’t seen any signs of improvement after a week, send us a mail and receive a FULL REFUND!
- 🌿 HOW TO USE: How often should I use the products? For best results use Intim Shave every time you are shaving. Use it as your daily Shaving Gel. Apply to the shaving area and massage a small dab of gel onto your skin. Wait for one minute, shave and rinse well. Important shave in the direction of hair growth and remember to rinse your razor (or his) regularly. we highly recommend that you use an after shave balm after shaving.
- 🌿 PRODUCT INFO: Intim shave is pH Balanced for the intimate area and Dermatologically tested by experts. This easy-to-use shaving gel gives you a smooth, soft intimate skin.
- 🌿 ANY SIDE EFFECTS? No side effects have been detected. We have been developing problem-solving skin care products of superior quality for more than 30 years. We develop all of our products using top‑shelf ingredients. With regards to quality, we do not compromise. Our product is 100% vegan and contains natural active ingredients.
- 🌿 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Australian Bodycare provides a full refund within 180 days including shipping. No questions asked, and no returns necessary. If you are not completely satisfied with the product, we will refund your purchase. DELIVERY: Is the packaging discreet? Yes, the product will be delivered in a plain brown box.
This is the Intim Shave From Australian Bodycare
It‘s made from natural, active ingredients selected by our cosmetic science team.
The intimate shaving gel is for ingrown hairs, razor bumps and razor burn. It is perfect for hair removal and shaving as it reduce ingrown hairs and razor bumps in your intimate area. Intim Shave is pH-balanced and contains natural Australian Tea Tree Oil of pharmaceutical quality.
Intim shave is part of the Intimate shaving kit from Australian Bodycare. Read more below.
Intim Shave from Australian Bodycare
Did you know?
That over 50 % of women have experienced skin irritation after intimate shaving such as red spots, ingrown hair and irritated skin?
Fortunately, there’s a lot you can do to avoid these problems when shaving. It is important to keep the skin clean and soft, before and after shaving, so that you avoid dirt being trapped in the skin’s pores. It’s these impurities that leads to the red and inflamed bumps.
Our Intimate Shaving products provides you with everything you need to get the perfect bikini line shaving with no red spots and ingrown hair.
Our range of products for your intimate shaving routine will help ensure the process goes smoothly with no skin problems after shaving.
The Intim Shave is made from natural, active ingredients selected by our cosmetic science team.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.73 x 1.73 x 5.91 inches; 4.59 Ounces
- Item model number : 1ABP-07026
- Manufacturer : Australian Bodycare
- ASIN : B07BQGCGV3
- Best Sellers Rank: #450,241 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #17,781 in Men's Shaving & Hair Removal Products
- Customer Reviews:
Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation develops. For external use only.
Red Bumps, burn, Spots & ingrown Hairs After Shaving
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, 4-Terpineol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
For best results use Intim Shave every time you are shaving. Use it as your daily Shaving Gel. Apply to the shaving area and massage a small dab of gel onto your skin. Wait for one minute, shave and rinse well. Important shave in the direction of hair growth and remember to rinse your razor (or his) regularly. we highly recommend that you use an after shave balm after shaving.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can say that this does a pretty decent job at cutting down on the irritation. For me, it's didn't completely eliminate the issue but it definitely helped a lot. I still have a few areas that bother me but it is a big improvement over what it is without using this. The areas that are irritated don't hurt as much as they usually do though.
A little bit of this goes a long way and this comes in a decently sized bottle so this will last a long time.
The only thing I don't like about it is the smell. It definitely has that strong tea tree smell. I can see that this might bother some who are sensitive to scents like this, especially if they don't like the smell of tea tree oil. It washes off well but a little bit of the smell lingers afterwards. It's not very strong or long lasting though.
This does reduce breakouts, if you have really thick or "deep hair" follicles this seems to work better then standard shaving cream. My sister swears this helps on her leg hair to.
Overall, seems to work and does a nice job.
I'm a bit terrified trying new products to shave near or on intimate areas due to the chances of getting a yeast infection but these brilliant ingredients are not only safe but effective! I use this every other day for the intimate areas as well as under the arms. Not a big fan of the smell but its truly soothing for sensitive skin!
By T Nycole T on February 27, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
I then thought I would progress and for the first time shave my lady garden. I have always waxed with no issue, but life is busy and I thought this would be a great alternative...how wrong was I...I have ended up with the Biblical burning Bush and an area that resembles a spotty Plucked chicken...be warned, you won't have a perfectly pruned flower.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.