|Print List Price:||$12.97|
Save $8.98 (69%)
Australian Cattle Dog Training - Think Like a Dog...But Don’t Eat Your Poop! - Australian Cattle Dog Breed Expert Training: Here's EXACTLY How To Train Your Australian Cattle Dog Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 257 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Australian Cattle Dog Training - Think Like a Dog...But Don't Eat Your Poop! - Australian Cattle Dog Breed Expert Training: Here's EXACTLY How To Train Your Australian Cattle Dog
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very informative regarding all aspects of training.
- Illustrates good examples of the training.
- Maintains a positive reinforcement training style throughout.
- Often looks at instances from opposite points of view so you can better understand that you and your dog may perceive situations differently.
- Oh, and it has some good humor in it.
- Not actually specific to ACDs. I haven't tried any of the other of these books, but seems they are all the same with simply the type of dog being changed per book. I have a strong feeling they are all the same word for word, but again I haven't verified this.
- It's kinda short. Still manages to pack a lot of good information that you absorb very well and makes things easy to look up, but I think the author should have made it longer.
- Not available as a hard copy.
Overall, I paid a fair amount and received some very good, well explained, and illustrated information. I'm actually very happy with this purchase, but I would have preferred a hard copy.
This book provided information that made me aware that I needed to know a lot more about dog behaviors, and opened the door for me to further research and learn. I am thankful for that. It could have included more examples during training and maybe a few more commands.
I give it 5 stars for useful information and readability that I was able to successfully use in training my ACD Tex. Don’t laugh at his name, we love Tex.
Disappointed that I have found several typos throughout the book as well, but that's just me.