|Print List Price:||$12.97|
Save $8.98 (69%)
Australian Cattle Dog Training - Think Like a Dog...But Don’t Eat Your Poop! - Australian Cattle Dog Breed Expert Training: Here's EXACTLY How To Train Your Australian Cattle Dog Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 257 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Australian Cattle Dog Training - Think Like a Dog...But Don't Eat Your Poop! - Australian Cattle Dog Breed Expert Training: Here's EXACTLY How To Train Your Australian Cattle Dog
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
- Very informative regarding all aspects of training.
- Illustrates good examples of the training.
- Maintains a positive reinforcement training style throughout.
- Often looks at instances from opposite points of view so you can better understand that you and your dog may perceive situations differently.
- Oh, and it has some good humor in it.
- Not actually specific to ACDs. I haven't tried any of the other of these books, but seems they are all the same with simply the type of dog being changed per book. I have a strong feeling they are all the same word for word, but again I haven't verified this.
- It's kinda short. Still manages to pack a lot of good information that you absorb very well and makes things easy to look up, but I think the author should have made it longer.
- Not available as a hard copy.
Overall, I paid a fair amount and received some very good, well explained, and illustrated information. I'm actually very happy with this purchase, but I would have preferred a hard copy.
This book provided information that made me aware that I needed to know a lot more about dog behaviors, and opened the door for me to further research and learn. I am thankful for that. It could have included more examples during training and maybe a few more commands.
I give it 5 stars for useful information and readability that I was able to successfully use in training my ACD Tex. Don’t laugh at his name, we love Tex.
Disappointed that I have found several typos throughout the book as well, but that's just me.