BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2016
This intensifier gives me great color. I'm part Irish, so that's no easy feat. I have sensitive skin and have only been able to use botanical tanning lotions before. This is great for indoor and outdoor tanning. I prefer lotions that are DHA (Dihydroxy Acid) free. This chemical is the active ingredient in sunless tanners and spray tans. It works well, but I dislike when my skin exfoliates and I have an uneven skin tone. This lotion doesn't contain DHA and this helps. I'm not picky about fragrance of lotion, but it has a pleasant small and feel before and after tanning.
on June 19, 2016
Fantastic! By far my most favorite tanning lotion. It smells like real lotion and isn't sticky at all. Very slippery when wet but it turned my burn into a beautiful dark tan. I haven't had this good of a tan even with beds. Definitely recommend. Especially with the price.
on July 11, 2017
This stuff is really great. It smells so good and it keeps my skin moisturized while tanning. It also appears to help achieve a darker tan that takes longer to fade. This price here is way better than buying from the tanning salon or Ulta.
on April 9, 2017
GREAT
on August 12, 2017
I love this stuff more than anything. I have bought probably 15 bottles over my lifetime. Please never ever stop making it. It smells like heaven on an island. It soaks in deep and tans even my pale English skin.
on May 5, 2017
Smells like bubble gum....not my favorite lotion smell. Will try something else next time.
on March 24, 2017
Excellent except parabens.
on September 2, 2015
I love this lotion. It has a very light fragrance that isn't overwhelming but it stops that burned skin smell if you use nothing. Australian Gold has been around for years and they got a real winner on this one. Can't believe how great it moisturizes. The prices in the salons are twice as much and not as good.
on May 9, 2017
I love all Australian gold products but this is the first time I tried "Hot". I loved it. It seemed to work even better than my other lotion I paid triple this price for.
on April 22, 2017
This has been my favorite tanning lotion for 10+ years.