|Item Weight||2.05 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.83 x 4.11 x 1.48 inches|
|Item model number||AL519|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AL519|
|Special Features||✔Review Data function allows viewing of data from last test recorded by the scan tool., ✔Ready Test can be used as a convenient readiness test tool by automotive technicians to determine if the tested vehicle is ready for an emissiontest. By visual and audible indication, you will learn a vehicle’s monitors readiness.|
|Vehicle Service Type||Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those equipped with next-generation protocol--Control Area Network (CAN),work on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import|
Consider these available items
Autel AL519 AutoLink OBD2 Scanner, Code Reader Car Diagnostic Tool with Enhanced Mode 6,Updated Version of AL319
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis.
- Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import.
- Safe and durable with strict quality testing. We offer 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee,an one-year warranty and a lifetime free update.If you have any issues with the use,please contact us for technical support directly,the customer team will solve your problems as soon as possible
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Autel AutoLink AL519 OBDII/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis
Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time, the AutoLink AL519 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
- Reads live PCM datastream
- Reads, stores and playbacks live sensor data
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen
- Support multiple languages:English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Danish, Norwegian, Croatian, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Turkish, Russian, Swedish,Serbian
OBDII /EOBD Diagnostics
- Read/Erase Codes
- Live Data
- View Freeze Frame Data
- O2 Monitor Test
- On-Board Monitor Test
- Component Test
- View Vehicle Information
- Retrieving I/M Readiness Status
- Modules Present
- Code Breaker
One Click I/M Readness Key