|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 2 x 9.1 inches|
|Item model number||MS300|
|Batteries||Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS300|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII Vehicles
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy 2 Button Design to read and clear codes
- CD catalog of 7000 Trouble codes and descriptions
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protols and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Works with most OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII Vehicles
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||UCar Technology CO.,ltd||Leoglobal||UCar Technology CO.,ltd||Autoplicity||JB Tool Sales||OBDPRICE|
|Color||Red||Red&Black||—||—||Black & White Screen||Red|
Retrieve generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen.
From the manufacturer
MS300 with 16-pin OBDII Connector
Autel is a leading developer, manufacturer and distributor of professional automotive diagnostic tools, equipment and accessories. Since its founding more than 10 years ago, Autel has been committed to producing leading edge tools at affordable prices providing customers worldwide with enduring value and industry-leading support.
To deliver this value to our customers, we make every effort to understand our end-users' needs and translate those needs into superior products by maximizing our research, development and manufacturing capabilities.
Our team consists of experienced software engineers and automotive systems experts.
CAN/OBDII Diagnostic Scan Tool
The MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBDII protocols, including the Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. Though small in size, the MS300 it is able to retrieve the same information as large expensive scanners! The MS300 works with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN).
- The MS300's easy-to-use, two-button design makes reading and clearing trouble codes easy.
- Include CD catalog of 7,000 Data Trouble Codes (DTC) with descriptions.
- Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific DTCs and displays DTC definitions onscreen.
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed.
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols and all other current OBDII protocols.
- Works with most OBDII-compliants; domestic, European and Asian vehicles. The OBDII protocol is standard on all vehicles sold in U.S. since 1996.
Reads and Clears Data Trouble Codes (DTC)
Including generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes on all domestic, Asian and European vehicles (1996 and newer).
Easy to Use
Easy to use, two-button design with integrated 16-pin OBDII plug.
Standard 16-pin OBDII connector--no additional cables are needed.
Easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
From: Tina_auteltech [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 6:22 PM
Subject: RE: Question on MS300 MaxiScan freezing on READ function
MS300, which is an old product, has already been discontinued for a long time, therefore we are not able to provide further update and support. If you purchased recently, I am afraid you purchased a fake one.
In order to ensure warranty and support, it is highly recommended to buy our products from our authorized dealers. If the product is bought recently, you can contact your dealer for return or exchange. For our newly released products, please go to [...]
Thanks & Best regards
I used the code to determine the EVAP canister valve/vent was bad, replaced it and then cleared the Check Engine light using the scanner. Everything is running well, light hasn't come back on. The cord is long enough to comfortably hold the scan tool while plugged in. The buttons have a cheap feel to them, and sometimes they are hard to press, but well worth the money.
This tool doesn't have any diagnostics, such as running through test cycles or instructing the vehicle to open the valve. But for the price, it's great.
That being said, I DID successfully use it to identify why my check engine light was on, and turn it off, without having to bother with a mechanic. So I recommend it.