|Model||Autel MaxiScan MS300|
|Item Weight||11.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 1.97 x 9.06 inches|
|Item model number||MS300|
|Batteries||Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MS300|
|Special Features||Follow the correct order: Engine off >> Plug in the scanner >> Turn ignition on, Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer ; Cars compatible with OBDII protocol,such as Mazda,Kia,Honda,Toyota,Nissan,Scion, Subaru,Hyundai,Honda,Acura,Infiniti, Mitsubishi,Isuzu,Daihatsu,Mahindra, Toyota,Hyundai,Lexus,Scion,Kia,Proton, Perodua,Abarth,Alfa,Bmw,Porsche,Benz, Audi,Mini,Peugeot,VW,Fiat,Lexus,Renault, LandRover,Skoda, Volvo,Seat,Sprinter, Jaguar,Lancia,Smart, Sprinter,Sprinter, Citroen,Dodge,Ford,Jeep,Chrysler,GM,Opel., Autel MaxiScan MS300 supports: EOBD/CAN/OBD2 protocals, Turn off check engine light(MIL), Read/Erase codes(DTCs), Reset OBD2 monitor status, Retrieve I/M Readiness Status, View VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), Rescan Data, Powered by vehicle, (Wired)No batteries required, 16 PIN|
|Vehicle Service Type||Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. Worldwide Car/SUV/12V Diesel(motorhome not included) equipped with Standard OBDII, covering but NOT Limited: BUICK, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, FORD, GM, HONDA, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, LANDROVER, LAMBORGHINI, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, OPEL, PORSCHE, SAAB, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VOLVO, VW, OTHER.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Autel MS300 Universal OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader, Turn Off Check Engine Light, Read & Erase Fault Codes, Check Emission Monitor Status CAN Vehicles Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT: MS300 check engine code reader can read, clear generic, manufacturer-specific and pending codes. It enables you to figure out why CEL is on like a pro and turn off check engine light instantly after proper repair.
- MECHANIC APPROVED: MS300 OBD2 scanner works with most OBDII compliant(OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN) sedans, SUVs and light trucks post-1996 for US cars, post-2000 for EU-based and Asian cars.
- DIAGNOSE IN SECONDS: MS300 auto code reader features easy to use 2 button design to read, clear DTCs to help home mechanics locate car problems fast. With an intuitive interface and easy-to-read backlit screen, this diagnostic code reader is easy to use.
- SMOG CHECK: MS300 car code reader retrieves I/M Readiness status to check emission-related systems like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, O2 sensors, EVAP to help your vehicle ready pass the annual smog check.
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: MS300 OBDII scan tool communicates with vehicles through standard 16-PIN OBD2 cable and it’s powered by vehicle directly- no battery needed. Please follow the correct usage order: Engine off- Plug MS300 in- Turn Ignition On.
- RETRIEVE VIN NUMBER: MS300 engine code readers can retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9 for quick vehicle identification and cut time spent locating the cause why the check engine light is on.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Autel MS300 vehicle code reader comes with 30 Day Refund or Replacement and 12 Months US Seller Support. Should there be any concerns, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org to get hassle-free after-sales services.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Screen locked in "Linking" Issue Troubleshooting: Follow the correct order of operation: Step1: Turn engine off. Step 2: Plug in the scanner Step 3: Turn ignition on
Retrieve generic and manufacturer specific diagnostic trouble codes(DTC), clear codes and turn off check engine light. Follow the correct order to use the OBD2 scanner: Engine off- Plug it in- Turn ignition on.
From the manufacturer
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Turn Off Check Engine Light Smog Check
Autel is one of the major manufacturers of professional diagnostic tools, equipment and accessories in the automotive aftermarket. Autel, with automotive experts of years of experiences in the industry, has been committed to creating maximum value to customer worldwide by providing quality-assured, user-friendly, cost-effective and innovative products since its foundation more than 15 years ago.
Autel MaxiScan MS300
The MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBDII protocols, including KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. Though small in size, the MS300 is able to retrieve the same emission related information as large expensive scanners. MS300 works with most post 1996 vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN).
Turn off Check Engine Light
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 scanner can access PCM module of OBD2 compliant vehicles and read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs), make sure your engine is in good condition, and turn off Check Engine Light when proper repair is done according to the DTC displayed on the back-lit screen.
Read, Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader can read and retrieve troubles codes Including generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes on most domestic vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996, Europe-based vehicles post 2002 and Asian Vehicles.
Locked in "Linking" Troubleshooting:
Follow the correct order: Step 1. Engine off- Step 2. Plug it in- Step 3. Turn ignition on
"No menu other than read and clear codes" Troubleshooting
After reading codes, it will display the codes or "DTC 00, I/M YES" on the screen. Then it will switch to Menu: 1. DTC automatically. Hit "Scroll" button to scroll down the menu. You shall find 2.ERASE, 3. I/M, 4. VIN, 5. RESCAN. If you have issue finding the menu, please let us know directly.
The MS300 Check Engine Code Reader retrieves I/M readiness status to help pass annual smog check.
Comprehensive Vehicle Coverage
Works with all 1996 and newer sedans, SUVs & light trucks that are OBDII compliant, support all OBD2 protocols including the CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000 protocols.
Note: MS300 Code Reader does NOT support JOBD, KOBD or any other protocols that are not OBDII.
Retrieve VIN Number
The View VIN function of MS300 OBD2 Code Reader allows you to retrieve the Vehicle Identification No. on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
Easy to Use
The MS300 OBD2 scanner comes with two-button design and back-lit 2-line LCD display, with integrated 16-pin OBDII plug, super easy to use and read. Please follow the correct order to use the scanner:
1. Turn engine off
2. Plug it into the DLC port of the vehicle.
3. Turn ignition on
4. Use the "enter" button to confirm and escape and the "scroll" button to scroll.
Safe & Durable
The built-to-last stand-alone OBDII scanner communicates with your vehicle in a safe way. With strong cable, it’s small but built to last.
1 X Autel MaxiScan MS300 Main Unit
1 X 16 PIN Standard OBD2 Cable
Note: You can download the User Manual in PDF on Autel website or get one from us directly.