|Item Weight||3.31 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.96 x 3.54 x 11.42 inches|
|Item model number||TS401|
|Batteries||Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TS401|
|Cover Included||Autel MaxiTPMS TS401|
|Special Features||Autel TS401 focus on TPMS problems and dedicates to provide super good features, Please send OEM code/sensor information to MotorzoneUS@outlook.com or ask through Q/A to check compatibility.|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|
3-Year EXT - Automotive Parts ($125-150)from Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your vehicle parts purchase protected after its manufacturer’s warranty expires, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Repair coverage begins the day after manufacturer’s warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Plan provides coverage for replacement of covered parts. Labor costs are not covered. Part failures that are a result of not performing the manufacturer’s specified care, maintenance and/or inspection services are not covered.
- If a covered part cannot be replaced, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 TPMS Tool TPMS Relearn Tool for TPMS Sensor Relearn Autel MX-sensor Program
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ❄【Activate 98% Sensors】Autel TS401 can activate 98% sensors in the market without any hassles. Whether you are a car DIY, enthusiast, or mechanics, you can use this smart TPMS reset tool to activate sensors under any brand easily.
- ❄【98% Relearn】As a powerful TPMS relearn tool, TS401 gives you a complete build-in relearn procedure guide for 98% sensors in the market very quickly. Two relearn ways which are Auto Relearn and Stationary Relearn are offered for you.Notice:TS401 couldn’t support OBD relearn. If your old sensors are dead or cannot be scanned, this function may fail. To check compatibility, please send OEM code/sensor information to MotorzoneUS@outlook.com or ask through Q/A.
- ❄【3 Programming Ways】TPMS programming tool Autel TS401 gives you 3 easy ways to program sensors: Copy by Activation; Manual Create; Auto Create; Note:1) Welcome to contact us if you are not sure whether your car could program Autel Sensors with TS401; 2)Autel TPMS Series could only program Autel brand Sensors;3)Autel MX-sensors could be programmed repeatedly. To check compatibility, please send OEM code/sensor information to MotorzoneUS@outlook.com or ask through Q/A.
- ❄【Lifetime Free Update】Please watch the video in the last image to help you update TS401quickly. And please be informed that TPMS programming tool TS401 enjoys lifetime software free updates. Time-to-time software upgrade ensures TS401 is compliant, up-to-date with the latest vehicles. You may never worry about TS401 will be out of date one day.
- ❄【Additional Features】TS401 could check your Key Fob’s frequency, read sensor data, scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor, store historical test records. You will have 12 momth warranty and 24 hour tech support if you have any problems in using this small tool. In a word, TS401 focus on TPMS problems.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
❤ What we want you be informed before purchasing:
1.☁ For updating TS401, please see the Installation Manual [pdf] or Application Guide [pdf] for reference; Autel TS401 does not support OBD functions (cannot read/clear trouble codes either), but it can reset the TPMS and turn off the lights,when the lights off, the trouble codes might still exit, but the status will become 'historical' from 'current' and the TPMS will be able to work normal.
2.🌥 Autel TS401 has no port to connect OBD, therefor it can’t read tpms codes and do OBD relearn and could only program Autel brand Sensors. But please be informed Autel MX-sensors could be programmed repeatedly.
3.⛅ Despite the Japanese vehicles do not support OBD learning (only copy) , The car coverage of tS401 can independently accomplish the new ID learning is 75 percent.
4.🌤 Therefore, for the garage, or tire pressure repair shops, we recommend TS601. For those only need the function to activate the sensors or don't need to deal with Japanese tire pressure problems,TS401 is your best choice.
5.🌞Please be informed that TS401 is not compatible with 2007 toyota tacoma, G35 Infiniti 2005, 2002 Chevrolet Corvettte, buick enclave 2009, 2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 BMW 335i, 2004 Toyota Highlander; We sincerely welcome you to contact our tech support: MotorzoneUS@outlook.com for more vehicle compability information.
❤ What we sincerely want you know after your consideration:
🌈 Autel kept up that strong tradition with a model that boasts lots of useful features for a cost-effective price. Frankly speaking, Autel TS401 is the one. The three major stand outs are the activation, learning & reseting, and programming function for only a tag of 135 bucks. You may worry about the after-sell service, vehicle coverage, language support...But we are 24-hour here to make you use this little tool conveniently and smoothly when meeting your diagnostic problems.
🌈 Again, TS401 doesn't support OBD relearn, if you are not sure whether your car should be relearned only by OBD, please search https://www.autel.com/ , click Products-TPMS-Coverage, enter your car's model to check wheather it needs OBD function to relearn; A represents Automatic Relearn, S Stationary Relearn, O OBD Relearn. Please be informed TS401 supports A and S.
Autel, as one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the automotive aftermarket, dedicates itself to developing professional diagnostic tools and translating global clients’ needs into superior cost-effective and innovative products with strong R&D and production capabilities.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401, AN AFFORDABLE TPMS DIAGNOSTIC TOOL TS401 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool which features unparalleled sensor coverage and incredibly easy-to-use interface. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensor to help you boost your bottom line.
NEED A PROFESSIONAL TPMS TOOL?
Autel TS401 can service 90% of vehicle models and offer distinct solutions including Sensor Relearn, Sensor Activation, Sensor Programming, Data Retrieval, Key Fob Testing, etc. and TPMS problems.
Read Sensor Data
If the TPMS warning light illuminates on the dashboard, it is trying to tell you something related to the Tire Pressure Monitoring System. Autel TS401 makes it quicker and easier to retrieve TPMS sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, etc. so that you can accurately identify the problems like if Sensor batteries are dead, or Tire pressure is too high, etc.
When air pressure adjustment, tire rotation or replacement of sensors, also other services related to TPMS have been performed to the vehicle’s TPMS system, vehicles require a TPMS relearn to be performed. You are able to use this TPMS relearn tool to do the Auto Relearn, Stationary Relearn, or OBD II Relearn, to ensure that the correct ID numbers are stored in the proper location.
The Programming function of this TPMS tool allows you to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor by the following 3 ways - Copy by Activation, Auto Create, Manual Create. It’s effective when you replace the faulty sensor with low battery life or one that is not functioning. NOTE: Programming function will only work with Autel’s MX-Sensor (315MHz & 433MHz).
Key Fob Testing
What to do if your car’s Key Fob stops or starts to perform sporadically? This TPMS diagnostic tool TS401 helps test the key fobs for the right frequency, which benefits to getting rid of the frustration of taking your car to a dealership or an automotive locksmith and spending a lot on a diagnosis.
The Review Data functions are great for viewing and printing out saved diagnostic data retrieved from the ECUs of the tested vehicles. Meanwhile, you can look back on the latest TPMS diagnostic recordings and then get sensors activated with great convenience and high efficiency.
1. Be sure your computer runs Windows Systems (XP/2000/Vista/Windows7). 2. Download the update files to your computer. 3. Connect TS401 to the computer via the USB cable. 4. Select Update Mode from Main Menu. 5. Run the Maxi-link II Kit, select relatively TS401.bin and TS401.aut files, and then click Update.
How to Activate all the Sensors Mounted on Your Car?
|Activate TPMS sensors||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Read sensor data||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Relearn by OBD function||✓||✓|
|Check Key FOB||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Advanced diagnostic function||✓|
|Show OBDII live data graphing||✓|
|Complete Programming Fuction||✓||✓||✓|
|Relearn procedure guide on the tool||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it to see which sensor was dead and activated the replacement sensor so the car recognized it. Also activated new VDO redi sensors which are a semi-universal replacement sensors on a new set of wheels and tires..
It read sensor data quickly, (ID, battery state, PSI) It activated new sensors and also is supposed to check out fob and key transmitters though I did not test that.
It is not designed to program replacement sensors that require an ID to be programed into the sensor. So it seems to do everything you need for direct replacement sensors and the VDO Continental (semi Universal) Redi sensors.
It is a China based company with very good US support. Though how long they will support this model is an open question.
Initial software update is free but I don't know how long that will last.
Half the price the dealers wanted and a perfect swap. Glad to not be distracted by the warning lights on my dashboard anymore, and prevent me from going mad with rage.
Top international reviews
As with most tools of this type the manual leaves a bit of guess work, lucky there are lost of good how to videos online.
I would suggest watching some of the update support videos before attempting an update. and yes it is compatible with windows10 64bit. the newest update does include 2018 vehicles or at least it does for mine.
I have a 2016 GMC Acadia Denali.
Since I live in Quebec, by law, I must have winter and summer tires. For this I have 2 sets of wheels with TPMS sensors.
When I went from the winter to the summer set, the TPMS needed to be relearned. For some reason, tire shops seem to have trouble with this. I tried doing by putting the car in learn mode and mucking with the tire pressure as some suggested but that didn't work no matter how often I tried.
Finally I decided to buy this tool. When I received it, I installed the software and then downloaded the updates for the firmware from the Autel web site. It took a few minutes to do update the device. I put my car in learn mode and selected the car make and model on the TS401. I placed the device next to the air filler on the driver side front tire and pressed the button with the wireless symbol. A few seconds later, I was rewarded with a beep I continued around all the other tires as indicated be the car flasher lights.
In less than 45 seconds all 4 tires were reprogrammed.
I haven't tried it on my wife's Hyundai Accent yet. The TS401 seems to be able to do most car makes and models both domestic and foreign judging by the menu for car selections.
Pro: Works great on my vehicle, plus I can help friends with theirs!
Con: Software update made unit useless? what the heck? had to roll back to older firmware to get it to work again.... so test after updates...
Overall: If you want to do your own tire swaps and tire rotations on a TPMS vehicle, this makes it very convenient. Also its nice being able to check your own sensors for status, and possible future tpms troubleshooting. 100% worth it.
This is important to me when buying me rubber tires.
I returned this item.
Make sure to change your region back after upgrading the firmware. It reset mine to EU which caused data read failures from all my sensors. Switching it back to Canada fixed that.