Authentic Genuine Nagoya NA-701 8-Inch Whip VHF/UHF (144/430Mhz) Antenna SMA-Female for AnyTone, BaoFeng, and Yaesu
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna - Only sold through BaoFeng Tech, insure BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying choice to guarantee accuracy in item description.
- Counterfeit Warning: A silver package label (Marked EVO) means the antennas shipped from China - Authentic Nagoya Antennas do not have a Silver Label (and are produced in Taiwan)
- Updated Model - May Require a Rubber spacer (included) and has an extended antenna cover to protect your radio SMA male base from the elements
- Compatible with the Any Tone: TERMN-8R, OBLTR-8R, NSTIG-8R, and ANILE-8R
- Compatible with all Any Tone, most BaoFeng, and some Kenwood Radios
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
NAGOYA: NA-701 8-Inch Whip VHF/UHF Antenna
Genuine Nagoya Antenna
Genuine Nagoya antennas are individually tested to insure proper compatibility with your radio and frequencies!
Nagoya Antennas are dependable, accurate, reliable and affordable.
Avoid antennas that are not properly tested or tuned, which can cause high SWR and damage to your radio.
Nagoya's are proven to be a reliable VHF/UHF antenna.
Extend the Range of Your Communication
Most Nagoya antennas will increase your radio's gain by 2.15 dBi or more.
The longer the antenna is the better the antenna is capable of boosting weak frequencies. Shorter antennas offer more portability and convenience, while longer antennas generally perform better.
View the comparison chart below to pick the antenna best fit for your application.
SMA Female Base Mounted
This series of Nagoya antenna's are SMA female meaning a perfect fit for many radios.
Radios that are guaranteed to work are the:
AnyTone: ANILE-8R, NSTIG-8R, OBLTR-8R, TERMN-8R
BaoFeng: UV-82HP BF-F8HP, BF-F8+, UV-5R Series, UV-82 Series
It also is compatible with some models of: Kenwood, Yaesu, Wouxun, and others.
How to Spot a Counterfeit
Counterfeit Tip #1:
A silver package QC label means the antennas were made in China.
Counterfeit Tip #2:
Blue Ink, Yellow Bags, and Orange Bags are signs of counterfeit antennas.
A genuine Nagoya ships in green bags with silver antenna lettering and they do not have an EVO label applied.
|NA-701 & NA-717||NA-771||NA-771R||NA-810||UT-308UV||UT-72|
|Type||Whip (701) Extreme-whip (717)||Whip||Retractable||Mini-Whip||Magnet Mount||Magnet Mount Ultra Coil|
|Length||8" (701) 8.5" (717)||15.6"||4-16"||2.5"||22"||19" Coil|
|V.S.W.R||≤ 1.5:1||≤ 1.5:1||≤ 1.5:1||≤ 1.5:1||≤ 1.4:1||≤ 1.2:1|
|Maximum Gain||2 dBi||2.5 dBi||2.5 dBi||0.1 dBi||3 dBi||4.15 dBi|
|Included in Kit||NA-701 or NA-717 & Washer||NA-771 & Washer||NA-771R & Washer||NA-810 & Washer||UT-308UV, 10 Feet RG58, SMA Female Pigtail||UT-72, 14 Feet RG58, SO-239 to SMA Female Pigtail|
|Authorized Reseller||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech||BaoFeng Tech|
Compare to similar items
This item Authentic Genuine Nagoya NA-701 8-Inch Whip VHF/UHF (144/430Mhz) Antenna SMA-Female for AnyTone, BaoFeng, and Yaesu
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BaoFeng Tech||Amazon.com||BaoFeng Tech||Shelfspace Security||BaoFeng Tech||SF Imported Store|
This is the Original Nagoya NA-701 Dual Band High Gain Antenna, beware of the counterfeit copies of noted by their "able Logo & quote; design or poorer quality (cheaper build and performance) - counterfeits are also appearing in yellow bags now. (those bags are marked 50 watts)
Seller Warranty DescriptionWith Manufacturer Warranty Provided through BaoFengTech in USA
Top customer reviews
- NA-810 2.5-Inch Mini: Great when you know you only need short distance communication with low power and don't want to attach a longer antenna. This one has enough flexibility and very short, so definitely works as a pocket solution. Reception and Transmission were both the SAME as with the stock antenna, so it IS a good option to replace the rigid and long stock one.
- Nagoya NA-701 and NA-717: Both have the SAME performance, so the selection should be based on one's need. If someone is an "action" type of operator who works in an environment where the radio gets bumped all over, then the ultra-flexible NA-717 is the option. Otherwise I would recommend the NA-701, which has stronger built and therefore better durability.
- Nagoya NA-771 and NA-771R. The 771 has a bit of better performance, but due to its size, it can be a REAL hassle to carry it around, while the 771R Retractable version can be collapsed into tiny size to be carried easily, HOWEVER, such as the case with ALL such antennas, it is VERY fragile, MUST be expanded and collapsed with GREAT care, and has ZERO flexibility, so it is NOT suitable for active outdoor "action", for which the long and flexible 771 is the solution. But, if someone uses the 771R as a stationary transmitter unit without moving much about, then it IS a VERY good antenna!
- Nagoya NA-24J: It is basically the super-lightweight ultra-flexible version of the 771, which is made for more tolerance for wilder "action", and also, due to its very-very light weight, it will NOT put so much stress on the antenna connector when gets jerked around. Not absolutely necessary to replace the 771, but definitely a good upgrade.
- Nagoya NA-702DV: This antenna was made for the Baofeng UV-82X model that operates on the 2m/1.25m bands (144/222Mhz), which came out with the rigid low-performance stock antenna that I immediately upgraded to this one with much improved performance in addition to flexibility! So it's definitely a good upgrade with tolerable size that I can definitely recommend for that radio, or any other dual-band 2m/1.25m unit.
- Nagoya NA-320A: A "MUST HAVE" for any VHF/222/UHF Tri-Band radio, such as the BTECH UV-5X3. The only drawback is the size of this otherwise VERY GOOD antenna, which can be a REAL hassle to carry around in any event, outdoor or indoor, BUT again, it solves the antenna-swap problem when switching from UHF/VHF to the 1.25m 222Mhz band. So something for something.
- Nagoya UT-308UV: Very good magnet-mount antenna with immediately recognizable performance increase compared to any of the handheld antennas. But again, this antenna MUST be mounted on a flat metallic surface, the bigger the better, in order to make it work! NOTE: Since my review the UT-72 came out, which is an improved version of this antenna, so it is recommended to pick THAT model over this one, but it is an excellent antenna for me, I still have ZERO complaints on either transmit or receive.
SUMMARY: Well, everyone should pick the PROPER antenna for the application and circumstances they need, but for one, I can testify that ALL of my Nagoya antennas easily outperformed ALL of the stock antennas that came with my radios, which includes even the ones that came with multiple GOOD antennas and even long high-gain antennas, so I would still recommend an upgrade, especially for low-end radios that come with rigid, low-performance that strongly degrade the radio's optimal performance. For me, the difference was immediate and drastic, that is why I've got all these antennas from this brand.
IN THE PICTURES: My antenna line-up and a couple of radios with the antennas attached for samples.
However a simple "Faucet 1-1N 9/16 x 7/16 x 1/16" Keeps everything Snug.
I'm able to hit repeaters 20-30 miles away from inside my house (on the coast of Maine)
For the price I would buy this everytime, I havn't compared it to the 15" version but as soon as I do I'll be sure to share.
I like to start out to say I am a real customer who bought and paid for this product and own and use it. If anyone has any questions about this authenticity of this Nagoya antenna if its real or not message me. I will be doing a review on YT as well. Look at my photos to see that this is a real OEM antenna not like the many fake antennas out there. I got my antenna from Baofeng Tech seller. The package has all the real tell tale signs its the original one. It has the real scan code square symbol and rounded corners on the plastic packaging. It also came with the black rubber gap gasket with the note to it. The scan code took me to the Nagoya website. The fake antennas have the scan code square image but it does not work or take you to any website. I am including a photo of how the package should look. Do you homework even on YT watching videos to see how to spot the fake antennas. Those who do not know much about antennas should know this that the fake antennas are not "TUNED" correctly and are not really effective any more than the original rubber ducky that came with the Baofeng radio. You may save a couple of bucks by buying the slightly cheaper antenna but its a total waste of money as you might as well stick with the short rubber ducky antenna. This one is the real deal and if you dont believe me watch the videos out there and look at my photo and you can tell its a real one.
I like to say this which is important these days due to the many "Fake" or "Paid" companies out there being paid to make reviews both negative to the competition and positive to fake or imitation made products to make them look like a good product. I believe anyone who is paying attention and reading many reviews is starting to realize whats going on.
For the uninitiated, picket fencing is a condition that exists when a radio encounters small spots in signal reception that go from strong to weak then strong. It's like the effect you get when dragging a stick along a picket fence, hence the name. This antenna has eliminated 95% of those little pesky pickets. Where I had poorer signal quality before, I now have great signal quality. I bought a total of three antennas, giving one to my brother, another licensed amateur radio operator. I use them on my EF Johnsons, Motorola, Yaesu radios and so forth.