Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.98 shipping
igourmet Authentic Imported Italian Cheese Collection (22.5 ounce)
|Price:||($2.04 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping|
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- This outstanding collection gathers three of Italy's most popular cheeses
- Includes: Montasio, Grana Padano and Pecorino Romano
- These historic and diverse cheeses will prove invaluable in the 'Cucinas' of Italian food lovers everywhere
- This is a perfect gift to give as a housewarming or for the foodie in your life
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This outstanding collection gathers three of Italy's most popular cheeses, and will prove invaluable in the 'Cucinas' of Italian food lovers everywhere. The historic and diverse cheeses in this collection will enable you to recreate some of Italy's magical and time-honored dishes in the comfort of your own home. It includes:
- Montasio DOP: Montasio has an intense full-bodied flavor that increases with age. A delicious mountain cheese from the northeastern-most part of Italy near the Austrian border. Serve with apples and pears. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano DOP: This superior extra-aged Grana Padano is produced in the Po Valley near Venice. This masterpiece compares beautifully with its better-known cousin Parmigiano Reggiano. The flavor of Grana Padano is intense and complex, with fruity overtones that evoke pineapple or strawberry, depending on the season. A true essential, Grana elevates a myriad of dishes, everything from antipasto to risotto, including dessert! (Try with drizzled honey or fine Balsamico). (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Romano: Pecorino Romano is Italy's oldest cheese, dating back to ancient Roman times. This hard sheep's milk cheese is typically aged for one year and used as a grating cheese. Zerto Pecorino Romano, like most Pecorino Romano made today, is made in Sardinia where land and sheep are abundant. (7.5 oz)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 3 x 3 inches; 1.5 Pounds
- Manufacturer : igourmet
- ASIN : B005BHZ8QS
- Best Sellers Rank: #226,407 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.