Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2016
The small is a perfect size for me. I'm 5-7 and 112 lbs. And the color is beautiful. It quickly became my new favorite shirt, but after a few washings and wearings, it developed a hole in the armpit, on the seam! I'm disappointed, but it's still my favorite shirt : )
on December 1, 2015
I like the way this T-shirt feels. The material is nice and soft. It fits perfectly. There is some inconsistency in the sizes of the cuffs. I bought 3 of these shirts. Two of them had nice, snug cuffs. The other shirt had loose fitting cuffs. I prefer my cuffs to be snug, yet not tight.
on November 25, 2014
I have been using 2 black long sleeves t-shirts for two years and ordered four more mustard ones now. They are very comfortable, not tight at the neck (very important for me as I have relatively thick neck). very sturdy and not expensive!
2 helpful votes
on August 23, 2013
I own several of this brand of T-shirt. All of them more than 10 years old.
The quality has definitely gone way down hill.
My older shirts were heavier and are still holding up.
This shirt won't last the season.
The medium looks like a small that is way too long.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on November 23, 2016
A little long. But then, look at the picture. It's like a tunic.
on August 28, 2016
these are the BEST ls tee's at a great price...thanks
on September 28, 2012
Love these tops comfortable and handy and not too cold and not to hot.
Great buy.
Love the colors and are just a chill type of top
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on May 24, 2015
So soft. Already looks like it's been worn, but not worn out. Comfy and casual and exactly what I was looking for.
on January 12, 2015
I love these products. They are so soft and the colors are all great!
on June 5, 2013
Great pigminted shirt, good quality and plenty long fit well and I liked it so much I ordered another color.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question