- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 28, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0754675165
- ISBN-13: 978-0754675167
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,014,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Authenticity in Culture, Self, and Society 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Phillip Vannini is Associate Professor in the School of Communication and Culture, Royal Roads University, Canada J. Patrick Williams is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|