Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 19, 2012, 3:33:38 PM PST
This was the hardest, best work I've ever done. I believe in meditation, I've practiced it, and I know it helped me through some hard times. Bringing Nature photography to the subject works. When people have a hard time visualizing a place to meditate from, they can use Charlotte's pictures, when they have an image in their mind they need to replace, again Charlotte's pictures. Please use this forum to communicate with us---we appreciate your interest and we're in your corner. Best, Bonnie
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about