- File Size: 2749 KB
- Print Length: 67 pages
- Publisher: Discover! Books (December 17, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 17, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HE4YWXG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,052,495 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #914 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #1958 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- #2086 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
Author's Quick Guide to Marketing Your Book Online and Off Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Be sure to read ALL the books in the Author's Quick Guide series.
Follow your BLISS,
Ronda Del Boccio
Bestselling author, mentor and speaker
Kirsten has based her book on hard won experience presented in digestible chunks allowing the reader to dip in and out as needed. Book marketing is shifting sands, take Facebook as an example; you think you've understood their platform and optimized your pages. You turn your attention to another area only to discover FB has added/changed/amended/removed some feature.
Time is tight for all of us. Kirsten hasn't padded out this book to make you feel you're getting value for money - never mind the quality, feel the width syndrome, but she's included sufficient to get over the nub of each topic with links for further reading where necessary. So navigating this book becomes a very personal experience, which is great, given the diversity of her audience.
"How to's" can be daunting or leave you wanting, she has worked hard, and succeeded, in producing a book worthy of its title.
This is a great resource, written in a very open and honest manner - qualities much to be admired. She, I think, has discovered the secret of expanding available time, (which she doesn't share) either that or she hardly ever sleeps! The upshot is we, her readers, have benefited hugely from her efforts. Although assessing and reworking my own approach to marketing my books will take some time/effort as a result, at least I know I'm not wasting my energy, money and resources. Thank you Kirsten.
I really could go on and on about "Author's Quick Guide to Marketing Your Book Online and Off" - the more I read, the more amazing ideas I found - strategies I can actually do and enjoy. Let me just conclude by saying, "the Ninja Tricks" are awesome! One of my favorite tricks is the 3 mason jars. Kristen also answered a specific question I have been on the fence about for a while regarding the location of my books on my website.
Aha, now it's time for me to go plan my party (another Ninja Trick favorite).
This is not just a book, it's a reference guide I will return to over and over again.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship