|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n|
Autley AC600Mbps USB Wifi Adapter 802.11ac USB Wireless Adapter Dual Band USB Wifi Dongle for Windows 10/8.1/7/XP/Vista Mac OS X 10.4-10.11
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$22.00 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★Transmission Speed: The usb wifi adaper up to maximum 150Mbps at 2.4GHz or 433Mbps at 5GHz, ideal for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming. Auto-detects and changes the network transmission rate.
- ★Powerful External Antenna: With high gain 2dBi long-range antenna keeps good stability, no more drops, free rotation to widen signal coverage. The usb wireless adapter gets better performance for network connection.
- ★Wide Compatibility: This 802.11ac wifi adapter for pc laptop desktop, supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10(32-bit/64- bit), Mac OS X 10.4-10.11. Just plug and play for Windows 10. Works with any wireless routers. If you can't use the CD, please download drivers from the link in the detail page.
- ★Easy to Use: Install drivers, insert the wifi usb adapter, select station mode to connect to existing wireless network or AP(access point) mode(works on Windows, not for MAC) to establish your wireless LAN network, which provides WiFi to your phone, tablet, laptop etc.
- ★Our Service - At Autley, 90-Day Money-back Guarantee and 1-year warranty are available for this product. If any problem, please contact us through amazon message or the customer service card in the package. We'll do our best to help you and offer a replacement or full refund depending on the actual situation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Autley AC600Mbps USB Wifi Adapter 802.11ac USB Wireless Adapter Dual Band USB Wifi Dongle for Windows 10/8.1/7/XP/Vista Mac OS X 10.4-10.11
ANEWKODI 600Mbps Dual Band (2.4G/150Mbps+5G/433Mbps) Wireless USB Wifi Adapter,802.11N/G/B Antenna Network Lan Card For Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bits) MAC OS
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AutleyDirect||Akodi||Wideland||EPSKY||Neoteckus||Wise Tiger|
|Item Dimensions||0.39 x 3.74 x 2.75 in||0.5 x 5.4 x 3.4 in||0.2 x 3 x 0.2 in||1.1 x 3.9 x 5.5 in||0.75 x 5.79 x 0.39 in||0.16 x 0.71 x 5.91 in|
When do you need the Autley 802.11ac usb wifi adapter?
1. Connect your desktop/pc to wireless network.
2. The wireless card is broken in your laptop.
3. Make your laptop work on 5GHz, get faster speed.
Just insert the dual band WiFi adapter to your PC/laptop and connect to wireless router, you can get max 433 Mbps under 5GHz(802.11ac) and 150Mbps under 2.4GHz(802.11n/g/b/a).
1. The latest & most powerful Wi-Fi technology - 802.11ac, 3 times faster than 802.11n wireless network. 433Mbps at 5GHz is deal for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming.
2. The external 2dBi adjustable & detachable omni-directional antenna provides good performance and wide coverage for your wireless network.
3. Supports dual band(2.4G/5.8G). Backward compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a.
4. Works with any wireless router.
5. Soft AP mode supports to create a wireless LAN network when the wired internet is available on your computer.
6. No drivers required for Windows 10. Just plug and play.
Model No.: AW600
Standard: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n & 802.11ac
Frequency Range: 2.412GHz - 2.4835GHz, 5.15 GHz - 5.825 GHz
Antenna: External, 2dBi
Security encryption: WFA, WPA, WPA2, WPS2.0, WAPI
Support System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8.1/10(32-bit/64-bit) / Mac OS X 10.4-10.11
1. The wifi adapter works at 5GHz bands only if your wireless router supports 5GHz bands.
2. If you can't use the CD, please download drivers: Windows: https://goo.gl/Uvewod Mac: https://goo.gl/uJDwQY
3. For any question, please contact us by Amazon message or support email address (email@example.com).
1 * Autley USB Wifi Adapter
1 * Drivers CD
1 * User Pamphlet
1 * Customer Service Card
90-Day Money-back Guarantee
Top Customer Reviews
Now... after installing THIS baby, she is going 50-60 mbps on a 2.4mhz connection! What the hell have i been doing with my life.... i always thought it was my internet provider's fault or the modem/wifi box. No more problems now! Easy install, and i chose the antenna one thinking it is better to receive signal or better range or w/e.
OH, and it does get 5g connection - the hp card that my laptop came with didnt even get that - so i just upgraded by getting this. Perfect and cheap, i would recommend this one.
If you dealing with the same situation as how I use to have, be sure once you get this, disable the old wifi receiver for your laptop's card in device manager. Connecting to the wifi works normally as if it was a part of the computer, or you have the option of using the software it comes with.
Also... i just realized i could use this for my desktop too! This thing is great. lol
Edit: Just checked the signal from the other side of my house, and it still receives signal and maintains its 50 mbps! My old integrated wifi would only seem to work 3/4 way. I could probably go to the street with this thing. :D
The Autley is bigger with its detachable antenna. The benefit of that is that it works more reliably in the small studio about 40 feet from the house where the Wifi router is hooked up.
The other benefit is that it just works. It comes with drivers on a mini CD but they were not needed for Windows 10. My previous Wifi adapter only worked in 2.4g unless you installed the drivers.
The Autley Wifi Adapter shows both the 2.4ghz and 5ghz wifi bands in Windows 10. If you left-click on the small network icon on the Windows 10 taskbar, a list of available wifi networks shows up. Both the 2.4 and 5 ghz hotspots are available at full speed. 2.4ghz offers more range but higher latency. 5gz has a far shorter range but has low latency comparable to a wired Ethernet connection.
In Windows 10 you just select the wifi connection you want to hook up to on the list. It will ask for the password which can usually be found on a sticker on the bottom or back of the router. Type this in and Windows will ask if you want the connection saved. A dialog window also pops up asking whether this is a private or public network. Once you have made your choices you are connected and have full access to the internet.
This adapter is slightly larger than some, but the antenna is useful in that it provides more range and reliability. The speed and latency proved good and allowed me to access the network wirelessly from the studio which is in a separate building about 40 feet away. Performance is good enough that I can stream HD video to the wall projector in the studio without any problems and I can access my music library on my main desktop computer as well as from amazon music and play it back on the entertainment system in the studio. (You can see the speed test results in the picture I have included with the review.)
I like that in Windows 10 it requires no drivers and both 2.4 and 5 ghz bands are available. Though you will need to use the 2.4ghz band for ranges more than 10 – 15 feet as 5.0ghz is for short range only. The only negative is that it is not the best looking aesthetically thanks to the antenna. A small price to pay for ease of use and dependability.
Disclaimer: I received this WiFi adapter in exchange for an honest and fair review. The opinions expressed are my own.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unbelievable. Will not purchase again. Avoid at all costs.