Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 4, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 16, 2016
I buy these for all my service tech's vans. They help our company to look professional and organized when customers look in our vehicles.
on May 23, 2011
Bought it for my 2011 Cadillac. The straps to hold it on are Velcro, not elastic, and with a little patience can be adjusted to perfectly fit your visor. Compartments are zippered. Easily holds you insurance cards, registration, misc papers, Binaca Breath Spray, etc. Stays behind visor well when visor is up, documents are at your fingertips when visor is down. For $8.04 you can greatly simplify your life with this excellent product.
This product is not made to hold sunglasses, so don't even try.
on August 29, 2017
Great for the price and wirks well in my car. I thought I had ordered a gray one as my car interior is gray, but item delivered was black. Good quality and was just what i was looking for at right price.
on January 7, 2016
Overall it serves the purpose however, on my Ford Econoline van the velcro straps are not long enough to wrap and attach to the sunvisor. I'm going to cut the existing straps and see if I can sew in a 3 inch extention. Your visor needs to be less than the width dimension of the organizer. The weight and size quoted are from outer space. It's closer to 12"L x 5"W.
on April 2, 2017
Too big for car.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
No place to store CD's - unless you unzip the portion you see with a map sticking out of it and put the cases in there. I was replacing one with individual felt slots to store DVD's without the cases. Can't do that here.

The zippers open very easily though, and the mesh works great for a garage door opener. I use the sunglasses spot for my gas card and gift cards.

I like the adjustable straps since I have slightly larger than normal visors on my 2012 Nissan Juke and the one I was replacing was elastic straps that barely fit over it. I kept waiting for them to snap and fall off.

So as long as you only have a few things to get out of the way, this works alright.
on November 7, 2017
Love the velcro straps - much better than the elastic straps on my old organizer!
on June 6, 2015
This one attaches with Velcro straps - the ones that are elastic last only a couple of years in a hot climate. Highly recommended.
on October 8, 2017
This was flimsy. It sags in the middle once you put stuff in it. Don't buy.