- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: HP Trade; Later Printing edition (April 30, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557880204
- ISBN-13: 978-1557880208
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.3 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 40 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #899,896 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Auto Math Handbook HP Paperback – April 30, 1991
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was very happy with the book, and am looking forward to a sequel.
There is little here in the form of advance automotive calculations for serious motorsports.
Due to giving to kids wanting to learn, so
That should answer that question