|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.7 x 5.2 x 1.7 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TOTL01|
Auto Rover 3D Raised Tailgate Zinc Alloy Letters for TAC fits 2016-2021 Metal Inserts with 3M adhesive backing (Matte Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【3D Raised & Makes your Tailgate “Pop”】: A raised solid badge letter with a nice bevel to fit curved, complex recessed surface create a cool 3D. Heavy duty and Shiny decal really make the tailgate POP in a subtle way.
- 【High Quality】: Say goodbye to cheap traditional inferior plastic letters.Compared with ordinary letters, our products are made of high-quality Zinc Alloy and 3M adhesive backing, which are weather-resistant and safe for car washing, and will not fade.
- 【Easy Installation】: Easy to install, clean and dry the tailgate, lightly apply then fine tune any adjustments and firmly press the letter down to seat it. Doesn’t request any technical skills, can be finished within minutes.
- 【Fitment】: 3D raised tailgate letters, specially designed for tailgate of Taco 2016-2021.
- 【Best Gift for Family or Friends & No-risk Purchase 】：The Taco tailgate letters will be best Christmas gift for your families or friends car’s door. An EASY way to add some flare to their car. And If you’re unsatisfied with the letters for any reason. We offer 3 months support and 24 hours customer service
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Auto Rover Tailgate Letters fits TAC 2016-2020
Auto Rover Tailgate Letters fits TAC 2016-2020
Auto Rover Tailgate Letters fits Tacoma 2016-2020
Details set you apart from the crowd!
These inserts emphasize the stamp in the tailgate so all the world can take note. Perfect tailgate accessories for your TAC, Best Quality & Value combined.
Step 1: Use rubbing alcohol to clean the TAC lettering on the tailgate. Ensure all dust, dirt, and wax are removed from the debossed area.
Step 2: Facing the TAC, turn it flat face down and remove the white paper carrier protecting the lettering adhesive. The letter will stay in place on the clear carrier.
Step 3: Pull off the clear installation carrier and now Your TAC look AWESOME!
Note: These inserts are car wash safe, but make sure to clean the paint before installation and they won't come off.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing is that the letters are not as wide as the pictures in the advertising is not a lot of difference but there is a difference once you have them
Hint- heat up the tailgate with a heat gun or hair dryer as you put each letter on- gives you a little bit more time for wiggle room adjustments.
I think some other companies provide a test letter to practice, perhaps the seller should look into that.
The packaging was great, as were the high quality METAL letters. The 3M adhesive is already applied to the back of each letter and perfectly cut to match. The instructions were a little confusing as it says not to apply when it's hot (how are we defining hot?), but on the back it says to use a heat gun or blow dryer. Here's what I did for my installation which turned out absolutely perfect.
The ambient temperature was 90 degrees. I made sure the truck metal was not hot, so I kept it in my garage for a few hours. Cleaned the tailgate embossed letters with rubbing alcohol and made sure it was dry. I pulled out each letter and did a dry fit to make sure there were no issues before I started. Next, I pulled off the 3M transfer paper and used a blow dryer to heat up the adhesive. Nothing crazy, just make sure it was warm and sticky.
Here comes the nerve wracking part that requires a steady hand. Once you place these letters into place, they aren't moving so take your time and be patient and careful. There is a bit of wiggle room within the embossed letters, so make sure they are straight and even before pressing them into place. My biggest fear was dropping one of the letters onto the ground and having a bunch of grit on the adhesive, but that didn't happen.
The entire installation took about 10 minutes. It looks like it came from the factory that way. My wife was super skeptical and wanted vinyl letters, but once I put these on and showed her, there was no turning back. We both love how it turned out and how it makes such a huge difference in the way our truck looks. Very happy and would highly recommend! (Photos included)