- Paperback: 1032 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (June 30, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118862295
- ISBN-13: 978-1118862292
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.9 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #262,500 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
AutoCAD 2015 and AutoCAD LT 2015: No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
AutoCAD® 2015 and AutoCAD LT® 2015
NO EXPERIENCED REQUIRED
Whether you’re a beginner, or an experienced user wanting to brush up on your skills, this tutorial-based guide helps you become proficient with the essentials of Autodesk’s powerful architectural design software through concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and a hands-on project that runs throughout the course of the book.
AutoCAD expert and “CAD Geek” blogger Donnie Gladfelter first gives you an introduction to the AutoCAD interface, basic commands, and creating drawings. Next, you’ll move on to more advanced features and skills, such as grouping, elevations, hatches, and using text in drawings. In no time, you’ll build upon your skillset to master dimensioning, external references, layouts and printing, and using 3D.
- Learn how to best apply AutoCAD’s commands and capabilities
- Access the companion website to download tutorial files
- Follow the tutorial sequentially or jump in at any chapter
- Get instant insights from short, easily digestible discussions
- Work in AutoCAD immediately before tackling more advanced topics and projects
- Find everything you need to get up and running with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT
About the Author
Donnie Gladfelter is a highly visible and respected thought leader in the CAD community. While perhaps best known for his CAD Geek blog (www.thecadgeek.com), which gets more than 10,000 visitors per month, Donnie is also a columnist for AUGIWorld Magazine, a top-rated speaker at Autodesk University and other industry events, and a trainer at CADD Microsystems, a large Autodesk Training Center and reseller. He has worked with the development team at Autodesk to help share future versions of AutoCAD, and the company often features him in their popular “Ask the Expert” series.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?