- Paperback: 1008 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (November 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119059550
- ISBN-13: 978-1119059554
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.9 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #630,001 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD LT 2016 No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
AutoCAD® 2016 and AutoCAD LT® 2016
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
If you're ready to learn the most powerful, popular architectural design software, there's no better place to begin than with this tutorial-based guide. You'll learn to use the interface, basic commands, and all the tools as you construct a real project, adding more complex skills as you go. You'll start with a simple 2D drawing, then add detail, dimensions, annotative text, and more, turning your drawing into a 3D model and finally laying it out for printing.
Already familiar with AutoCAD? The downloadable files on the companion website let you step in at any point to discover the latest features and sharpen your skills. Each chapter contains suggestions for extra practice and summarizes what you've learned, helping you build solid skills you can use now.
- Explore the AutoCAD 2016 interface and learn the basic commands
- Set up a drawing, learn to use AutoCAD units, and start creating walls and doors
- Add details such as decks, stairs, kitchen appliances, and bathroom fixtures
- Organize your drawing with layers
- Generate elevations and work with hatches, gradients, and tool palettes
- Dimension your drawing, create a 3D model, and master rendering
About the Author
Donnie Gladfelter is the man behind the CAD Geek blog (www.thecadgeek.com), which gets more than 10,000 visitors each month. A columnist for AUGIWorld Magazine, a top-rated speaker at Autodesk University and other industry events, and a trainer at CADD Microsystems, Donnie is a respected thought leader in the CAD community. He has worked with the development team at Autodesk, and is often featured in their popular "Ask the Expert" series.