From the Back Cover
Streamline and customize the AutoCAD platform usingAutoLISP
AutoCAD Platform Customization: AutoLISP teaches you howto customize and personalize AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Plant 3D, and otherprograms built on Autodesk’s industry-leading AutoCADplatform. Written by the foremost authority on AutoCADcustomization, this comprehensive learning resource featuresdetailed discussions backed by real-world examples and tutorialsdesigned to help you harness the full potential of AutoLISP.Downloadable datasets and examples are included to ensure afunctional understanding of the presented concepts.
- Learn the basics of AutoLISP, and how to author and load LSPfiles
- Calculate and work with values
- Create and modify graphical and nongraphicalobjects
- Make choices and repeat expressions
- Work with the drawing environment
- Access directories and external files
- Use the Visual LISP® editor
- Work with ActiveX/COM libraries
- Create dialog boxes
About the Author
Lee Ambrosius is a Principal Learning Content Developerat Autodesk for AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT products and has worked onend-user and API documentation for nine releases. He has presentedcustomization and programming sessions at Autodesk University for adecade, and has authored and edited several AutoCAD-related books.Follow him on twitter at @leeambrosius.