Customer Reviews:
Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon

• Customer Reviews

on October 21, 2016
For the price this really ought to fit all my vehicles right out of the box. By cutting notches 3" in I was able to make this fit on my harley. Had to use my left hand to support it as don't want the foam scratching paint on tank but still able to type with right so no big deal. As I told the cop, Oregon law speaks to using mobile phones while driving. Well I wasn't driving. I was riding. And it's not a phone. The reason for one star is I couldn't figure out how to mount on cyclic of my helicopter and still keep laptop, coffee cup, Cinnabon and diet coke level (army ch-47 pilot). I tried attaching two suction cups from harbor freight (2.29 for a 4 pack. Each one capable of holding 200lbs) to the leading edge of device. I then affixed it to cockpit window. Obscured view a bit but i was generally happy with the effect and convinience until I tried to remove at end of flight. You can guess how this ends. Wheelmate=1. Ch47 window=0.
on October 21, 2016
It totally completes my Tesla. Elon Musk is not the genius I thought, otherwise he would have made this standard issue on his car. I slap my fav memory foam pillow down on the AutoExec Wheelmate Steering Wheel Attachable Work Surface Tray, engage Autopilot mode, and i turn my Tesla into the Redeye Express! Drive all nite while sleeping...wake up refreshed at your destination!
on October 19, 2016
This thing is soooooooo great! It used to be I had to wait for a stop light to try and get online and even then I would only have a few, brief, rush hour traffic filled moments to try and take care of work on the go (I'm all about max efficiency)! But now? Well let me tell you, I'm cruising down the toll road at a cool 82 mph hands free and rocking out this review! Yes sir, the future is looking brighter than ever! This thing even allows me to steer with my knees to help me dodge this huge tractor traildhkrhl;vtkhvkjba;ksdjvbaekjhvkjb.........................

Update 20 Oct 2016:
I'll need to amend my original review. Suffice it to say in conjunction with a nasty tractor trailer collision and the subsequent deployment of the driver side airbag whilst the AutoExec desk was attached, I'm now 4 feet shorter than I was...
on October 17, 2016
I don't know why, but this is a bad luck charm. Every single time I use this baby to watch YouTube on my way to work, I step out of my car and lo and behold: blood, guts, and scratches are all over my Mercedes Benz. What is the point of driving in my luxurious car if it smells like something died in there? I try ignoring it by paying harder attention to PewDiePie, but the smell is just overpowering. This is completely unacceptable. I hate this thing a lot. Don't buy this. It's completely worthless. Just get a projector and put a white sheet in front of your windshield like I ended up doing afterwards. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble; trust me.
on October 15, 2016
I just wish it had a cup holder, and a place for my fries. But otherwise, this is a great addition to my car for long, boring drives. Now I can play Angry Birds with my friends while driving on the highway!
on October 6, 2016
This item left an indentation on the steering wheel of my Ford Fusion 2013 Hybrid. Not at all happy about this.
on September 29, 2016
Very disappointed. The idea is great but it ruins your steering wheel by peeling the material off of it. Don't recommend it unless you don't care about your steering wheel.
on September 14, 2016
As I have been getting older, and am somewhat diminished in my abilities a tool like the AutoExec Wheelmate comes in really handy. When I was younger, I had no trouble rollin' a joint while driving my car, with one hand. But, as it happens to all of us, my age has effected my eyesight and coordination. At first, I was able to switch to two hands and and steer with my knees, and this was okay - for a while. But as time passed, holding the wheel, and twisting up a huge fatty because a chore, even dangerous. That was when a friend noticed my problem, and between tokes, suggested that I try something to help. He suggested a vape pen or maybe even some of those gummy bears my grandson likes so much. BUT, it just wasn't the same, because there's nothing quite like rollin' up the windows and hot boxin' my Cadillac. Well, just at the point I thought I might have to give up and start drivin' straight, I discovered the AutoExec Wheelmate. It was just the tool I was looking for! First it clamps right on to the wheel, over the airbag... which, god knows what would happen if I hit something, I guess it might split me right in half... but I digress, it's right there in front of my and the flat surface reminds me of rollin' joints on all those Donovan albums back in the day. Heck, I can even use the the little pen slot to get the seeds out. I just crumble up a few buds and then tilt the tray forward, and lightly tap the bottom, and they roll right out! Of course, there's a lot less seeds these days. Then I tilt it back down and use the flat top to roll it up. Two, three, and even four paper joints are no trouble with the AutoExec Wheelmate! Thanks for the help. The AutoExec Wheelmate is the best thing since Landau tops!
on September 5, 2016
Great product but missing a strap to hold the baby in. I learned that the hard way. I might have had one or two run ins with the feds but nothing really. So I was driving down the interstate and I looked in my mirror and there was five cop cars, a swat team and two helicopters all with their lights on. It scared me so much that I did an illegal u turn which tipped the desk that had my ten lines of coke on it, I dropped my rocket launcher in between my seat and the door and as I reached down to grab it I accidentally nudges the trunk open button and all the dead bodies in there fell out. I quickly put down my Xbox controller that was hooked up to my TV which my wife was holding and grabbed my baby because he crapped himself. As I was changing him I had to swerve again to avoid the machine gun fire coming at me and doing that made the baby fly out the window. Would recommend getting a strap for this -Yannis
on August 21, 2016
Each week for about 4 hours I am stuck working from my car on my laptop. This has become a great investment as it gives me somewhere to prop my laptop. I have a Toyota Yaris sedan, and it fits perfectly on the wheel and my seat goes just far enough back to use it comfortably. I like it's size, too - i just slide it in between the seat and middle console until I need to use it again.