3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
AutoLine Pro EVAP Vacuum Automotive Smoke Machine Leak Detector Diagnostic Tester Compact SMK-1 | Made in the USA
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【 HIGH PERFORMANCE】Made in the USA. The SMK-1 version 2.0 outputs lots of smoke! It's compact, powerful, and all quality components have been UPGRADED+ in version 2.0. All units come with our brand new ALP HIGH YIELD Ceramic Smoke System guaranteed to produce more smoke than all competition and last forever (smoke coil has our lifetime warranty).
- 【 DIAGNOSE ALL TYPES OF LEAKS】Consistently smoke test EVAP / Vacuum / exhaust / and more at a fraction of the cost.
- 【 PRECISE AND SAFE】Engineered 100% safe for all vehicles. Thick Smoke output detects even the smallest leaks. Every unit Is backed by 1 YEAR FULL COVERAGE WARRANTY! AS AN AMERICAN FAMILY BUSINESS, we stand proudly behind our products. If you have any issues, don't hesitate to contact us directly.
- 【 HOW DOES IT WORK?】(1) Fill with the included OEM Approved Smoke Fluid. The kit operates with the included OEM Approved Fluid or you may use your own USP Mineral Oil / Baby Oil. (2) Fasten the Power Cable (3) Connect your Air Supply. ANY SIZE and ANY TYPE OF AIR COMPRESSOR WILL WORK. (4) Check for LEAKS with Smoke Detection Technology.
- 【 FAST, FREE, & SAFE DELIVERY】ALL orders shipped out same day via Expedited Priority Shipping! (for same day, order before 12pm PST / 3pm EST) Delivered to your door in just 1~3 business days! [BUYERS WHO ARE HAVING TROUBLE PURCHASING, PLEASE MESSAGE US DIRECTLY]
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The compact SMK-1 Automotive Smoke Tester is sure to make system leak diagnostics fast, easy, and cost effective for all your needs!
Check for leaks anywhere!
Consistently smoke test: EVAP systems, Vacuum Tubings, Intake Manifolds, Cooling/Exhaust Systems, and more!
Engineered to be 100% safe for all vehicles.
● Sensitive Pressure Regulator @ optimal 1 PSI
● Inline Safety 15A Fuse
● Sensor safe (included) ALP Smoke Fluid. Also compatible with Mineral Oil
● Multi-size Connector Tip for Versatility
QUICK to use in less than 3 minutes!
(1) 1st time fill with included ALP Approved Smoke Fluid [Lasts 100+ tests] or mineral oil.
(2) Connect power cables to your +/- battery terminals.
(3) Connect Air Supply (air compressor)
(4) Check for LEAKS!
●SMK-1 Smoke Machine
●AutoLine Pro Approved Smoke Fluid (Lasts 100+ Smoke Tests)
●Universal Smoke Tip
What You'll Need
●Power : 12V DC Car Battery
●Air Compressor : The SMK-1 is compatible with even the most affordable air compressors.
Quality that You Deserve!
Quality Tested and GUARANTEED to work!
Made in the USA
Built to last.
Any problems? You're backed by the best AutoLine Pro Warranty
1 Year, All component, full coverage against manufacture defects and all reasonable operational wear and tear.
Sold EXCLUSIVELY and ONLY at AutoLine Pro
ALL Orders upgraded to FREE Expedited Shipping! Delivered to your door in just 1~3 business days!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's so effective and fast to use! To hook it up, you simply connect the power cables to the 12V positive and negative battery terminals of your car. Then plug in your air compressor and you're good to go. I now have 3 of these running, 2 in the shop and 1 at home. Huge time saver!
- Fast and easy to use. Capable of finding common leaks in mere minutes. (Hint from experience: use a flashlight)
- Works on almost all sealed systems like intake manifolds, exhausts, etc. and the mineral oil is safe for even oxygen sensors. Believe me, I've tried. However, I'd still cover up the mass air flow sensor just in case.
- Has an air regulator @ a very safe 1 psi so your system doesn't blow out.
- Compact. You can put everything back into the box it was shipped in for quick storage.
- The unit requires mineral oil which is not included. Had to go out to purchase some at Walmart for a few bucks.
- Air connector only allows for a quick connector fitting from any air compressor. But I don't see why you can't use a hand pump for this.
- The kit doesn't include an EVAP port adapter, but you can simply disconnect the EVAP hose and use the included multi-size tip.
If you have one in the shop, I'd recommend an EVAP port adapter for much faster diagnosing.
UPDATE July 20, 2017: It's been 4 months since I've purchased 3 of these (2 in the shop and 1 at home). Everything is still working strongly. Quite impressive for such an affordable diagnostic machine. I refilled mineral oil only once or twice for the ones I had in the shop. Which costed me less than $3. Had a question about what type of mineral oil would be best and seller responded very promptly. Use plain ol' mineral oil guys! It's cheaper than baby oil and baby oil smells a little bit. Good customer service, great product. I'm happy, just thought I'd let you guys know.
A BIG word CAUTION, CAUTION, CAUTION,,, This thing gets HOT, HOT HOT! The top especially. It will burn the crap out of you if you touch it after having power to the unit for a few minuets while searching for hard to find leaks. I learned this the hard way. I inadvertently put my palm on the lid and now have a very nice blister. Just be aware of where the unit is while moving around under the hood while looking for leaks.
I love this thing!