- Paperback: 840 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (September 11, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118328329
- ISBN-13: 978-1118328323
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,292,414 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2013 Bible 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Hands down, the best book on 3ds Max around
Whether you're just getting started in 3D animation or are a veteran animator looking for the latest techniques and timesavers, you'll find this new edition of the perennial top-selling Autodesk 3ds Max Bible the perfect tutorial and resource. With page after page of professional techniques, the latest features, great advice, and over 150 step-by-step tutorials, this complete guide will quickly build and enhance your 3ds Max and animation skills.
- Get a sense of 3ds Max 2013 right away with a Quick Start tutorial
- Select a custom 3ds Max workspace for each task and switch easily between tasks
- Explore enhanced tools with the new Track View interface
- Convert mesh objects to raw format faster with the gPoly modeling format
- Learn good techniques for rigging, kinematics, working with bones, and skinning
- Simulate physics-based motion with MassFX
Access tutorial files, models, and textures you can customize.
About the Author
Kelly L. Murdock has been writing computer books for many years. His credits include eleven editions of the bestselling 3ds Max Bible, five editions of Adobe Creative Suite Bible, Edgeloop Character Modeling For 3D Professionals Only, and many other books. He holds a degree in engineering with an emphasis on computer graphics.
Browse award-winning titles. See more