- Paperback: 1320 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (November 4, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118755073
- ISBN-13: 978-1118755075
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,237,314 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 Bible 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
The best book on 3ds Max around, hands down
The Autodesk 3ds Max Bible is the ultimate book on 3ds Max, and like Autodesk's 3D animation software, it just gets better and better. Whether you're new to 3ds Max or an experienced user, you'll find everything you need in this complete resource. The book kicks off with a Quick Start tutorial, so beginners can jump in and create something right away. Experienced 3ds Max users, you'll appreciate advanced coverage of things like crowd simulation, particle systems, radiosity, MAXScript, and more. Over 150 tutorialscomplete with before-and-after fileshelp users at all levels build practical skills.
- Discover all the new features and changes in 3ds Max 2014
- Learn how to reference, select, clone, group, link, and transform objects
- Explore 3D modeling and how to apply materials and textures
- Set impressive scenes with backgrounds, cameras, and lighting
- Master smart techniques for rendering, compositing, and animating
- Create characters, add special effects, and finish with dynamic animations such as hair and cloth
- Get comfortable with key tools such as Track View, Quicksilver, mental ray®, Space Warps, MassFX, and more
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The book started in chapter one with Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 "Default with Enhanced Menu". However, in later chapters the author switch ed between "Standard Menu" and "Enhanced Menu" without alerting readers.
2. Not enough screenshots; a screenshot can save readers about 50 to 60 seconds of time to figure out what the author is talking about. Yet the author decided that it is better without more screnshots.
3. Bad step-by-step instructions. The author's writing style is like this:
"You can find X by pointing at W which is in V that is under U after you click T that you would see under S."
Image you reading "Start the car engine instructions" like this:
"Insert the key into ignition which is on steering column that is at the upper left section of the car interior, after you open the front left door and sit on the driver's seat."
A technical book should be written with good time sequence of events. I think this book would better be categorized as a romance fiction.
Most recent customer reviews