- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (July 21, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118867211
- ISBN-13: 978-1118867211
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,414,793 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Learn Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 Quickly and Easily
This Autodesk Official Press guide covers the fundamentals of Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 with step-by-step tutorials and hands-on exercises that you won't get elsewhere. Inside, you'll find authoritative, unprecedented guidance that gives you firsthand experience with the tools and a good start on preparing for the Autodesk 3ds Max Certified Professional exam. You'll create a retro-style alarm clock, animate a thrown knife, model a chair, and moreall while learning modeling, rigging, animating, rendering, architectural visualization, and other career-essential techniques.
Learn these Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 essentialsand more:
- Polygons, polygon meshes, and primary modeling
- Animating objects, simple and complex
- Using CAD files to create rooms with doors and windows
- Skinning a model to a biped figure and adding motion
- Adding color, glow, and other materials
- Visualizing interiors with lighting and texturing
- Rendering interior scenes effectively
- Understanding mental ray and HDRI
This striking Essentials book features:
- Chapter-opening learning objectives
- Step-by-step tutorials
- Four-color screenshots and illustrations
- Downloadable exercise files
About the Author
About the Authors
Randi L. Derakhshani teaches 3D and visual effects at The Art Institute of California and has worked as a digital artist and technical director for games and movie projects with Gizmo Games, RJB Enterprises, and Sony. Dariush Derakhshani is an award-winning visual effects supervisor, author, and educator. He has worked on movies such as The Fantastic Four and Pan's Labyrinth, the South Park TV series, and numerous commercials and music videos. He teaches 3D animation and is the author of all of Sybex's Introducing Maya books. They are both Autodesk Certified Instructors.