- Series: Autodesk 2013 Now Available!
- Paperback: 784 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 1 edition (May 31, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133942229
- ISBN-13: 978-1133942221
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,647,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Autodesk Inventor Essentials Plus: 2013 and Beyond (with CAD Connect Web Site Printed Access Card) (Autodesk 2013 Now Available!) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Getting Started. 2. Sketching, Constraining, and Dimensioning. 3. Creating and Editing Sketched Features. 4. Creating Placed Features. 5. Creating and Editing Drawing Views. 6. Creating and Documenting Assemblies. 7. Advanced Part Modeling Techniques. 8. iComponents and Parameters. 9. Advanced Assembly Modeling Techniques. 10. Sheet Metal Design.
About the Author
Daniel Banach is a Senior Technical Specialist in Manufacturing group at MasterGraphics, Inc., an Autodesk Gold Partner. His five years of professional mechanical design experience and nineteen years working with CAD software have generated three books on Autodesk Mechanical Desktop, as well as fifteen more on Autodesk Inventor. A longtime speaker at Autodesk University, he earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Technology from the University of Wisconsin-Stout.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more