Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

100%

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on November 28, 2015
I bet he'd be great live. The San Diego area is lucky to have him.

He reminds me of the best part of the early to mid-90's festival music scene - I mean that in the best way possible. I'm serious. Listening to Bushwalla makes me happy.

When I listen to this album I can imagine going to see him on a stage near Baby Gramps at the Oregon Country Fair...wait...I don't know the guy, but I bet he'd be AT the Baby Gramps performance instead of playing near him. Ok, so I could see him playing at Bumbershoot before it was commercialized.

That's the vibe I get - a cool, quirky, unique beat constantly walking the line between musical genres. Bushwalla sounds great in the car driving home from work, on I-5 fighting traffic, riding your bike (rocking a basket, of course), and especially good if you are walking your commute. If you love lyrical fun, Bushwalla's the guy for you and Autodidactical, Freestyle, and Radical is the album for you.