Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
JOWOOM T2 Smart Automatic Guitar & Ukulele Tuner | Fast Acoustic Guitars Auto-Tuner With 180RPM Electric String Winder | Safe & Professional Grade Tuner For Ukuleles | USB Rechargeable Battery | Black
- A MUST-HAVE FOR ALL GUITAR OR UKULELE TEACHERS! The JOWOOM T2 Smart Tuner is here to help you save your time and make tuning your guitar easier than ever! Our auto guitar tuner will help you tune and re-string your musical instrument in a few seconds with maximum accuracy and minimum effort!
- TAKE ALL THE FUSS OUT OF TUNING YOUR ACOUSTIC GUITARS OR UKULELES with our advanced auto-tuner, which offers you 3 different functions: Auto (Daily Tuning), Semi-Auto (Wide Range Tuning) and Custom (Alternative Tuning) so you can cover all your guitar/ukulele tuning needs!
- DISCOVER THE SUPER-FAST RE-STRING KIT WITH 180RPM ELECTRIC STRING WINDER! Re-string your guitar or ukulele like a boss with our ergonomically shaped and ultra-powerful automatic tuner, which features a 180rpm mechanism that will help minimize re-stringing times and save your effort!
- ALTERNATIVE TUNING SYSTEM IMPLEMENTED FOR MOST SONGS! Individual stings can be set one of following notes: 6th(C, C#, D, D#, E) 5th(G, G#, A) 4th(C, C#, D, D#, E) 3rd(F, F#, G) 2nd(A, A#, B, C) 1st(D, D#, E).
- GET YOUR GUITAR & UKULELE AUTO-TUNER TODAY 100% RISK-FREE! That’s our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If you are not 100% thrilled with your professional grade automatic acoustic guitar tuner, we promise to offer you a prompt and full refund! No questions asked! What are you waiting for?
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Here’s How You Can Tune All Your Guitars Or Ukuleles In Almost No Time With Zero Effort!
If you are looking for an automatic acoustic guitar and ukulele tuner that will help you save your precious
time and effort while offering you a fast and safe tuning experience, you should look no further!
Introducing The JOWOOM T2 Smart Tuner For Guitars & Ukuleles With 180RPM Electric String Winder!
Now you don’t have to settle for all those cheaply-made guitar tuning devices anymore, since our
portable and practical guitar easy tuner is finally here to help you tune your stringed musical
instruments in seconds without any effort!
Why Choose The JOWOOM Auto-Tuner?
- 3 Different Functions - Auto (Daily Tuning), Semi-Auto (Wide Range Tuning) and Custom (Alternative
- 180RPM Electric String Winder
- Easy & Safe – Overtone & Over Current Protected
- Professional Design – Low G Tuning Mode For Ukuleles
- Huge 2.600mAh USB-Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Ergonomic – Nonslip & Comfortable Grip
- Easy-To-Plug Peg Connector
- Advanced Tuning Distance Display With Percentages
The Perfect Gift For Every Pro Or Amateur Guitar Player Or Instructor!
Spoil your wife, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, sister, brother, daughter, son, grandkids or friends with
the JOWOOM premium ukulele/guitar tuner and help them save time, effort and energy!
What You Get:
1 x Automatic Tuner For Guitar/Ukulele
1 x Additional Peg connector
1 x USB to Micro USB Charging Cable
Don’t Hesitate! Click “Add To Cart” NOW & Get Your Guitar Automatic Tuner With Zero Risk!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love using it in a ukulele classroom for two reasons. First, I can move from ukulele to ukulele in "Auto Mode" and simply tune...not having to worry about what string I'm on or pressing buttons each time. Second, I can do other things (talk with students, teach, etc.) while tuning without thinking about it.
When you use an automatic tuner, whether this model or the competitor's product, you need to be aware of what you're doing. If the automatic tuner (regardless of brand) starts spinning wildly, TAKE THE TUNER OFF THE PEG. Turn it off and on again, and if the problem continues, reset it. Don't simply let the device spin wildly and snap a string.
Please take the time to review the manual and to learn how this tuner works. I had middle school students use these to tune our ukuleles (as a service time when those students deliberately messed up the tuning on their ukuleles in class), and they could easily use them. You can, too.
This tuner will NOT work with friction pegs or UPT tuners. Geared tuners only.
I also like the weight of this unit (it feels solid) as well as the long battery life. I can go weeks without charging it as I tune 40 ukuleles at a time, many times throughout the day.
I also like the UP & DW buttons, as the tuner can also function as a string winder, which also helps compensate for some of the cost.
Tuning accuracy is good. There are tuners that are noted for extreme accuracy...but they are not auto tuners, and are clip-on tuners (e.g. D'Addario NS, TC Polytune, and Peterson Clip Strobe) some of which approach the price of this tuner. Trust me...you don't want to be moving a clip-on tuner between 40 ukuleles.
I like this product, and the company has been very responsive to my questions and concerns. I highly recommend this product.
An accessory like this is perfect for a musical instrument store, or a classroom.
The other robotic tuners are likely just as good, but this tuner is excellent.
I watched a video that demoed all the features, most of which I might never use, and was surprised when the presenter said this was a great tuner for beginners, without mentioning that it's mighty fine for closer-to-the-enders, too.
I've been tuning guitars since 1966, and I find this tuner very useful even after thousands of hours of tuning without one. For instance, of course it's a great tool when you're restringing, much faster than using a winder, because it winds you up to the dead-on correct note in a flash. Of course when you have all the strings tuned for the first time you have to pull the strings to get them tight up to the pegs, detuning everything before you can play a note. Well, the second tuning is of course way faster with a robot tuner. And the third...
Then every day for a few days you very much need to get the tuning up to concert before you can play, even when you can't really hear that it's not right. I've never been all that aggressive about daily tuning. Every few days, maybe. But with a good robot tuner like this one, there's a fun factor involved, so I tune when I get down to practice every day, first thing.
Finally, I like the placement of the controls. The design is thoughtful, construction feels solid.
The one thing negative to mention: the company's website is a 404. You get to decide what that means.