|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.8 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches|
|Item model number||OMT-BCE-1212|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OMTBCE1212|
12V to 14.8V Automatic Lead Acid Battery Charger/Maintainer, 1.2A Trickle Charger for car, truck, boat, motorcycle, RV, lawn tractor
|Price:||$6.59 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$9.40 (59%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRICKLE CHARGER ----- It can charge all types of 12V lead-acid batteries, including flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM & gel cell). It's the best smart charger for car, truck, boat, motorcycle, RV, lawn tractor, or any other vehicle with a 12-volt battery.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC ----- No need of any manual operation, just plug and leave it for charging and maintaining your batteries automatically for long time. The microprocessor controlled program will monitor the whole charging progress and automatically stop when the battery is fully charged. Then it will monitor the battery voltage and maintain the battery with a float charging current.
- MICRO-PROCESSOR CONTROLLED PROGRAM ----- No worry about overcharge, short circuit and reverse polarity. Spark-free technology applied. Safer floating charger with maximum voltage up to 14.8 volts.
- EASY OPERATION ----- Energy Saving design with one LED indicator to display different charging status. Simply hook up the charger to the battery, plug it in and walk away. Note: be care of the clip positive and negative electrode (Red = positive, Black = negative)
- ORION MOTOR TECH® offer 5 Years Warranty and full money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this product or if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. We would like to issue full refund if finally we could not resolve your problem or you are not satisfied with the result. 1.Go to your amazon account and find the order. 2.Click the seller name (Sold by xxx), then you will enter the store page. 3.Click the yellow button "Ask a question" on top right.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
BLACK+DECKER BM3B 6V and 12V Automatic Battery Charger / Maintainer
MOTOPOWER MP00205A 12V 800mA Fully Automatic Battery Charger / Maintainer for Cars, Motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, Powersports, Boat and More. Rescue and Recover Batteries
Sealed Lead Acid Battery Charger UPG D1724
Trickle Charger RAVPower Car Battery Charger 12V 1.5A SLA Sealed Lead Acid Maintainer 2x Faster Charging with Detachable Alligator and Ring Clips
MICTUNING 6V 12V Intelligent Fully Automatic Battery Float Charger / Maintainer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Orion Motor Tech Direct||Amazon.com||TOP AUTO DISTRIBUTION||Amazon.com||Sunvalley Brands||MICTUNING® Direct|
|Item Dimensions||—||3 x 5 x 9.75 in||2 x 4.1 x 1.5 in||2.7 x 3.5 x 2 in||—||1.97 x 3.15 x 1.18 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ORION MOTOR TECH BCE12 Battery Charger and Maintainer
Say goodbye to dead vehicle batteries!
Nothing drives you crazy more than a dead vehicle battery, especially when you need it most. To solve this problem, ORION MOTOR TECH provides you with our 1.2 amp high frequency battery charger / maintainer.
Perhaps you have no idea how long your vehicle battery should be charged, or what type of charger it needs, but our charger will save you all that thinking. Whether you have a car, truck, boat, motorcycle, RV, lawn tractor, or any other vehicle with a 12-volt battery, simply connect your vehicle battery to ORION MOTOR TECH battery charger / maintainer, plug it in and leave it for charging. Our charger / maintainer will provide steady current and will stop automatically when the battery is fully charged.
Dimensions: 3.8 x 1.9 x 2.2 inches
Output Voltage Rating: 12-14.8V
Input Voltage Rating: 110-240V
Recommended Battery Capacity: 12V / 7-10Ah
Input Frequency: 50-60HZ
Maximum Output Power: 15W
Efficiency (at 100% load): ≥85%
Current Limit: 1.2A
Leakage Current: ≤0.25mA
Working Temperature: 50°F - 122°F
Working Humidity: 5% - 95%
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Viola! My car was charged overnight. I returned the Black and Decker and will buy one more of this one in case the one I bought blows up like most chinese stuff :).
I have had these a little over a week and they have taken the guess work totally out of the equation for me. After building the 6v battery twins and being new batteries they don't come fully charged. It took almost 3 hours from ground zero to fully charged the first time. Last night, I forgot to turn off the switch to one of the pumps and it ran all night long after being run for two hours earlier that night and I was thinking I probably destroyed my battery by discharging it too deep. My new Orion Motor Tech lead acid battery charger had that batter back up to peak performance within 20 minutes.
The only thing "Negative" I have to say about these units,
(1) The power cord is a bit short, I can deal with that because sometimes excess cord just gets in the way and in this case would out weigh the unit pulling it off the table so in this case, it's a smart idea.
(2) Why didn't you people have this item available 20 years ago? ;-) I sure could have used a couple of these for my buggy racing.
Thank you so much for a great product at an affordable price. We will see how dependable it is as time passes and if it continues to be a quality product you will be hearing from me
I used to have to start the truck in the garage once a week and let it run to keep the battery charged and conditioned. I don't have to do this any more....this is a great little charger/conditioner. You would probably need a bigger one for a boat or motor home with more than one battery.
Most recent customer reviews
Leads not long enough, needs to be longer
was right in two days
I am very happy with my purchase