Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Automatic Pool Cleaner for Above Ground Pools
|Price:||$86.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cleans your pool without effort!
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 1,600 - 4,000 GPH (6,056 - 15,140 L/hr)
- Automatically reverses direction to vacuum the entire pool floor For use with 7.32 m (24 ft) and smaller diameter pools
- Includes 24 ft. 7 in hose that attaches easily to existing pool inlet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Intex Automatic Pool Vacuum Take the work out of cleaning your swimming pool this season with the Intex Pool Vacuum. Connect this automatic pool vacuum to your existing filter pump (1,600 - 4,000 GPH) and this little workhorse does the rest. Using venturi suction, this automatic pool vacuum will keep the bottom of your pool clear of leaves and other debris. Spend less time cleaning your pool and more time enjoying it with the Intex Pool Vacuum! Troubleshooting stepsMake sure the filter pump is turned off, and disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet. 2. Using the Set Up instructions in reverse, disassemble the auto cleaner. 3. Clean and air dry all the accessories and parts thoroughly. 4. Keep the hoses straight during storage. 5. Remove the brushes and keep them flat and straight during storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The description says it is for a 24' or smaller diameter pool, but I figured I could add a few feet of hose if I needed to. Well, once I hooked it up and let it go, I found that it easily covered the entire pool bottom with no issues whatsoever.
This thing is a cleaning maniac! It took about 2 1/2 hours to completely sweep and clean the bottom of my pool, but it did an amazing job.
I am very pleased with this cleaner, and would highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to spend all their time manually vacuuming and cleaning their pool bottom by hand.
This cleaner hooks up to the pump DISCHARGE line, not the suction side. If your pump has enough discharge pressure, it will zip around your pool like nobody's business!
I upgraded my pump to a 3000 GPH sand filter pump, and this thing works even better!