Automatic Yogurt Maker, 1L Household Electric Automatic Yogurt Yoghurt DIY Maker Stainless Steel Inner Container 220V, Yogurt Maker(Pink)
|Price:||$17.99 + $1.99 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This yogurt maker is a convenient and practical cooking tool to make delicious yogurt by yourself
- Easy to operate, automatic machine allows you to make yogurt easily. You can enjoy healthy and nutritious yogurt even at home
- It adopts stainless steel inner container, safe, harmless and easy to clean
- The entire process takes about 10 hours
- You can add your favorite fruit or honey according to personal taste
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Need it sooner?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This electric yogurt maker allows you to make yogurt at home and add fruit according to personal taste. Easy to operate, healthy and delicious, great for household use.
Features: It can make about 1L yogurt at one time, suitable 2~3 people. Enjoy the delicious yogurt with your family.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Material: Plastic (shell) + Stainless Steel (inner container)
Color: Pink, Blue (Optional)
Rated Power: 15W
Plug Type: Chinese 2-pin Plug
(Please kindly make a note if you need any adapter)
Size(Diam. x H): approx. 158*140mm / 6.22*5.51in
Weight: approx. 422g
1 x Electric Yogurt Maker
1. Please allow 0-2cm error due to manual measurement. Thanks for your understanding.
2. Monitors are not calibrated same, item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different from the real object. Please take the real one as standard.
1. Pour 800~1000ml or so pure milk to inner container.
2. Add about 1g yeast and stir evenly.
3. Put the cover on and plug into power.
4. Wait for about 10 hours. Enjoy.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't know if putting the flavoring and sugar sub before making the yogurt would effect it, but i tried it anyway, and WOW! Great! The first time, I added the sugar and flavoring after it was made, and it turned into a liquid drink consistency, so i poured it back into the unit and left it from that night to the next early afternoon and it fixed the problem. So... no thermometers, pre heating the milk or any of that stuff you need to do with raw milk.
Add-on: I have a set of plastic containers I bought on Amazon, (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075X416X8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
I used a fine soldering tip to melt holes into the lower part of the bottoms of the 2 of the pint sized cups and nestled them into the quart sized ones. One coffee filter in each completes the 'complicated' set up. Pour the yogurt in, to just below the filter rim, lightly slip on a lid and put in the fridge. You can see the whey as it forms in the bottom. If you don't have enough room for all of it, you can make another set-up or just wait until some of it has settled and add the rest to what you have going already.