Automatic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, UV Sterilize and HEPA Style Filter for Pet Fur Hair and Allergens, Pet Hair Cleaner with Mop, Hardwood and Tile-Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔POWERFUL SUCTION – 1000PA powerful suction ensures that even tiny dirt on the floor will be cleaned thoroughly. The robot vacuum cleaner will automatically adjust the suction power according to different floor types. It highly improves cleaning efficiency and saves up to 30% of electricity. Also the robotic vacuum is equipped with an advanced technology to adjust the suction power according to your need. You could switch to powerful/ mute mode. In mute mode, your robot will lower its suction.
- ✔INTELLIGENT NAVIGATION SYSTEM – The robotic vacuum cleaner is designed to move intelligently around the room, picking up dust, dirt and hair as it moves. Creates a logical cleaning pattern to cover your entire room. 2 times faster than any other robot vacuum, providing a high-efficient cleaning experience for you.
- ✔DIRT DETECT TECHNOLOGY - Patented dirt detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt, like in high-traffic zones of your home. It will try to search the places that have not been cleaned yet and provide additional cleaning in those spots.
- ✔DESIGNED FOR PET OWNER –If you have pets that shed, you already know how annoying pet hair can be. This robot vacuum is specifically designed for your need. It has special roller brush which makes it great for getting up all that pet hair. The strong engine and great suction are powerful enough and work great on pet hair, which can be a pain to remove. Slim design makes sure it can get hair from every corner in your home.
- ✔4 CLEANING MODES – This robot vacuum has 4 cleaning modes, including auto, spot, edge and zigzag, which ensures fast and effective cleaning to make debris and dirt vanish. You could choose automatic cleaning for everyday cleaning when your house is not a disaster; Spot cleaning is used to focus on a certain spot that needs cleaning so bad; Edge cleaning is designed for hard-to-reach places such as corners; Zigzag cleaning for open large areas.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Robins Robot HK-RV6008
Intelligent robotic vacuum cleaner is designed for hard surfaces with self-charging, weekly schedule and wet/dry mopping.
Smart Sensor Navigation
Seamlessly navigates floors while proximity sensors assess and adapt to surrounding obstacles.
Innovative Roller Brush
Roller brush is specifically designed for pet hair and hard surface, which highly improves the cleaning efficiency.
Wet/Dry Cleaning Mode
This robotic vacuum is equipped with a sufficient capacity of water tank and mops your entire room with no problem.
Recharge and resume
The robotic vacuum runs continuously for up to 90 minutes, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
High-capacity Li-ion Battery
This robotic vacuum provides an approximately 100-min cleaning cycle after each fully charge. You can enjoy a fully clean house with your robotic house-keeper.
Easy to Maintain
The dustbin is easy to remove and clean. You can empty the dustbin, wash it directly with water and dry it before putting back to the robotic vacuum.
Anti-Collison and Anti-Drop System
Advanced infrared sensors and pressure-sensitive bumper ensure for an enhanced navigation.
Input Voltage & Frequency: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
Charging Time: About 200-300mins
Working Time: About 100mins
Battery Capacity: LI-ION 2000mAH
Dust Bin Capacity: 900ml
How to set up your robot, please refer to the following YouTube Channel
For better cleaning efficiency, please remove the water tank before starting your robot.
Compare with similar items
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum, Newer Version of V3s, Pet Hair Care, Powerful Suction Tangle-free, Slim Design, Auto Charge, Daily Planning, Good For Hard Floor and Low Pile Carpet
Proscenic 811GB Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with APP and Alexa Control, Boundary Magnetic Marker, Electric Control Water Tank(3 speeds) & Slim Design for Hard Floors and Carpets
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Sweeper, Upgraded Auto Charging/Strong Suction/Infrared Sensor/Drop Sensing RoboVac for Household Pet Fur Hepa Filter Allergens Hard Floor Rug Carpets Practical
Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Mooka [Updated Version] Auto Cleaner Robot with Super Strong Suction, Self-Charging, Ultra Quiet, 2600mAH Battery for 2hours Working, Fit for Wooden / Tile Floors & Thin Carpets
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||13.8 x 13.8 x 3.5 in||13 x 13 x 3.6 in||11.8 x 11.8 x 3 in||18.5 x 4.72 x 14.57 in||12.99 x 12.99 x 3.15 in||12.5 x 2.9 x 12.5 in|
|Item Weight||11.35 lbs||7.8 lbs||4.5 lbs||8.8 lbs||7.45 lbs||10.34 lbs|
|Runtime||100 minutes||60 minutes||—||130 minutes||120 minutes||120 minutes|
|Additional Features||working time 85-100 minutes, charging time 200-300 minutes, dustbin capacity 0.9L, suction power 1000 PA||Powerful performance, Thorough coverage, 60 min runtime, Wi-Fi connected||cordless||Alexa voice control, Wifi connectivity, Boundary Magnetic Marker, Electronically-controlled water tank, HEPA Filtration||Auto Charging, Anti-Tangle Suction, Infrared Sensor, Drop Sensing, HEPA Filtration||Remote Control,HEPA Filtration,Rechargeable Battery, 2600mAh, Max 120min Run Time|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Small particle cleaning=5/5
Large particle cleaning=3/5
Bristles cleaning ability=4/5
Dust bin design and ability to clean=5/5
Cleaning of mop pads=5/5
Control water tank=4/5
UV light= Good idea but can't prove if actually is useful. Yet I'll give it a 5/5 as I like the idea and think it works
Computer and behavior
Retardation=2/5 It gets stuck at places and IS SLOW at figuring out it but for the most part is pretty good.
Programming=4/5 a bit of time and patience is needed but once figured out is pretty good.
Overall (well u should know )
4 out of 5
Adding that I cant find replacement parts to purchase to even help this thing work a little. Piece of crap.
We bought this unit at the end of November, exactly 2 months ago. We compared price and features to other brands and selected this one which is in the middle. We did have a hard time discerning differences between the models from this brand. The entire lower level of our house (1,200 sqr ft) is hardwood. No carpet, tile, linoleum, drop-offs, or surface transitions. A large thick area rug in the livingroom, and 3 other welcome-mat sized floor mats throughout the rest of the floor space. We have 2 50lb short hair dogs.
1. Heavy, well built
2. Easy to clean
3. Mopping feature includes a water reservoir and actually seems to work quite well. It slowly lets liquid onto a pad that it drags around which seems to stay damp for 20ish mins. It wipes away dried up muddy paw prints. We do the mopping feature every 3rd or 4th time we use the machine and that rhythm seems to work.
4. Seems to actually do a good job picking up (short) dog hair, dirt, pieces of toy, and other junk from the hardwood.
1. Biggest complaint is that this unit gets stuck on something every 15ish minutes of operation. It is hard for me to imagine a surface better suited for it than ours (see description of home above). The area rug is thick enough that it doesn't try to climb up onto it (our old one wasn't and it would always get stuck on it), and we fold the small rugs in half so that it can't try to get up on those either. We essentially just need it to sweep hardwood, and it ALWAYS finds some way to get stuck: a shoe, HVAC vents(!), getting trapped among tables and chairs, not being able to find its way out of a closet or bathroom, etc. Our place is not cluttered, and sure, we could spend 10 minutes investigating the entire area for potential problems, but that kind of defeats the convenience factor.
2. It has a hard time finding its way back to the charging base. We initially had the base hidden but read that the robot has to "see" the base to be able to return, so we have it out in the open (ugly), and the return rate is still <10%. We also used double sided tape to attach the charging base to the floor, otherwise the robot just pushes it around. The tech used for it to find its base just isn't suitable for a multi room area.
3. It doesn't do a good job of hitting all the spaces. I guess I expected it to have some sort of memory or internal mapping feature so that it wouldn't always sweep the same areas, but it doesn't and regardless of which setting I have it on, always seems to end up in one of two areas, even when I start it out in different spots.
4. Given all the issues with it getting stuck and not not charging, there is A LOT of picking it up and moving it around. You really have to supervise it. I can't imagine the scheduled cleaning feature being useful for these reasons.
5. Other units are Alexa enabled. This would have been nice so we don't have to find the remote or bend down to get it going each time (lazy Americans)
I am not sure if a $500 model would perform better and we are just getting what we paid for, or if we saved $250 buying this one for similar performance. Regardless, our expectations weren't really met. It is just barely helpful enough that we decided not to return it, but if buying again, we would probably look at other options. There is no way I can imagine this thing working reliably on a carpeted surface.