Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on August 2, 2012
This worked fine for me, used it on an AcerPower 1000 mini desktop PC. At first the adapter got REALLY hot, the first time i used it; however, after subsequent uses the temp was much more normal. I don't know exactly how it determines which voltage to use, but it's possible that it uses trial and error; after using it and nearly overheating, it may have lowered the output voltage and operated at a more normal temp.
Be sure you use this adapter with a computer that requires 90 Watts; if you need more than 90W, this adapter will not charge your battery, and is likely to overheat. All laptops have a technical label on the bottom that describes the input voltage/amperage requirements; multiply the voltage times the amperage, and you get the wattage (e.g. 18.5VoltsDC at 4.8Amps equals ~90 Watts).
Its ok to use a higher wattage power supply on a computer that doesn't use that much, but you should never under-power a laptop. Basically, you can use this adapter on a laptop that needs 65W, but not on one that need 120W.
on May 14, 2012
The adapter is versatile for use with many different laptops due to the numerous connectors included. Howevr, I did not understand or see anywhere that this adapter only holds the bettery charge at the current level and does not recharge it.
I have to use another adpater to recharge the laptop battery. This characteristic should be very clerly identied to the prospective buyers. I bought it for the price and I got what I paid for!!
on March 13, 2012
Didn't expect much after buying a useless universal set up from wally world. Turns out this is top quality, works great, can't say enough good about it. One quibble, the AC cord is about 3 feet long, would like to have had a longer one, but I guess that's what extension cords are for.
on May 11, 2012
I was happy with this product for about 3 weeks, but then one of the interchangeable tips fell apart when I was removing it from my laptop. It's far more delicate than it should be. Worse, no way to contact the seller, so if I want one simple tip, I have to rebuy the entire package. When it works, it works well, but otherwise, MEH.
on June 17, 2014
I got this for my Daughter not only did she need this for her laptop other people in the house could also use some of the adapters and we still use them today thanks
on April 19, 2012
The item arrived today. Everything that was supposed to be included was included. I took the adapter from the box and read the instructions. It stated that I should first connect the power cable and plug the device in before attaching the correct connector and connecting it to my computer. As soon as I plugged it in, it sparked. The power cable isn't grounded, which I thought might be a cause for concern. At this point, I was just hoping that it actually worked after the flash. Unfortunately I was unable to find out, because none of the connectors fit my wife's HP Mini 1030nr. I selected this particular universal AC adapter because I noticed that it had 10 connections instead of the 8 that most offered. I figured the extra 2 connections might come in handy. Undoubtedly, they probably would, but unfortunately they still don't fit the HP Mini. So while everything was included and received on time, I still don't know if the adapter works or not following the spark that took place upon plugging it in.
on November 5, 2015
One charger for all! Excellent!
on June 14, 2012
It arrived quickly. When trying it in my laptop, one of the fittings was perfect. This item works well. Would definitely recommend this product and shipper.
on August 24, 2012
This product was purchased in February, and stopped working in July. Very disappointed with the quality of this device. Just awful.
on April 22, 2012
This was my first purchase from Amazon and I was very disappointed. This item only lasted three days! No good

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.